Greetings followers

God

I strongly believe in god and I like meeting new followers. 
I watch anime, read books.

Pleased to make acquaintances here.

Hello.

Interesting you decided to adopt that username. Also, that's make you our second God, considering that @Yato has been claiming that title for himself a good while ago, hahah. :laugh:

Anyway, welcome to AMF! It is always cool to get new faces.
I hope you enjoy your stay. I am eager to know your opinion on the anime you're familiar with.

Kaynil said:
Hello.

Interesting you decided to adopt that username. Also, that's make you our second God, considering that @Yato has claiming taht title for himself a good while ago, hahah. :laugh:

I hope you enjoy your stay. I am eager to know your opinion on the anime you're familiar with.

we are getting more gods here xD
why are we attracting so many gods, vampires bro?xD

Sebastian said:
we are getting more gods here xD
why are we attracting so many gods, vampires bro?xD

I take it as a compliment. Gods and supernaturals would in theory be more picky on their choices than humans, wouldn't they? So it must be a good thing!

Kaynil said:
I take it as a compliment. Gods and supernaturals would in theory be more picky on their choices than humans, wouldn't they? So it must be a good thing!

It's not a good thing my lady xD
we are attracting monsters here x)
i ain't no bad monster so i don't count.

Kaynil said:
Hello.

Interesting you decided to adopt that username. Also, that's make you our second God, considering that @Yato has been claiming that title for himself a good while ago, hahah. :laugh:

I am the real god and that's a fake god.
He just wants recognition. Welcome impostor.

Yato said:
I am the real god and that's a fake god.
He just wants recognition. Welcome impostor.

I am no god dude. I am just a follower who believes in god and spreads the word.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey, welcome to AMF....... Feel free to discuss anything......

Thank you.
Not many users here welcome new people, I see.
Is it okay to cuss here?

Another god while the great yato is here?
Do you have a shrine unlike me?

Yato said:
Another god while the great yato is here?
Do you have a shrine unlike me?

I am just a follower of god and nothing more and I never said anything about me being a god despite of the name.
May be I should change my username a bit.

God said:
I am just a follower of god and nothing more and I never said anything about me being a god despite of the name.
May be I should change my username a bit.

May be you should.
I thought for sure that I got competition just there.

Yato said:
May be you should.
I thought for sure that I got competition just there.

I have to spend some bucks to do that.
I don't want to do anything to it why don't you do it for me?

God said:
I saw people cussing.
If it's not allowed, then why are their doing that. Did you mean it not okay only for me to cuss?

To be more specific, it's not okay to use curse words against others.... And, we've always either warned or banned those who used it......

God said:
I have to spend some bucks to do that.
I don't want to do anything to it why don't you do it for me?

Why would I want to do it, if you are not my follower?
I will consider it, if you become my follower.

MadaraUchiha said:
To be more specific, it's not okay to use curse words against others.... And, we've always either warned or banned those who used it......

Then the next time, I find someone using them and which are against the rules, then I will talk to you about this. Remember these words and don't say that rules change

God said:
Then the next time, I find someone using them and which are against the rules, then I will talk to you about this. Remember these words and don't say that rules change

we can cuss but just not others. you would get banned if you cuss at others. i can say fu#king cats for all i like but i can't say that to others

SecretWish said:
we can cuss but just not others. you would get banned if you cuss at others. i can say fu#king cats for all i like but i can't say that to others

I will keep it in mind and thank you for going out of your way to tell me that.
I will be careful

Back