Greetings all

Jason

Greetings everyone, this is Jason from India. Nice to be part of this cool forum. Currently watching Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

Jason said:
Greetings everyone, this is Jason from India. Nice to be part of this cool forum. Currently watching Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

Hello Jason!

We have many Indians in this forum.Welcome to our OPF :D

Check out the group promotions and role play!

Welcome to OPF............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section............After checking the role play section out, join Shaurya's crew(Shaurya is an admin here), which I am a part of..................We are pirates, and you can join a pirate-crew for free, unlike a marine-crew ...............You can post your reply here:
http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=150

Thank you all for the warm welcome and happy to know that there are Indians too. I will try to be active in the forum :)

Jason said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome and happy to know that there are Indians too. I will try to be active in the forum :)

We are glad to have more anime fans here.Even though we are a small community,you will love it here.I can guarantee that much :D

We are glad to see you have joined One Piece Forums! This place is great for all your One Piece conversation needs! People here are really friendly and they know how to keep the conversations rolling!

Back