Good colored manga

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Recommend me a good manga that is in color. I want to read a colored manga that has a good story. Do you know any?

Colored mangas are usually Korean...
I didn't read many Manga's but the one i read in color and was interesting, to me, was Wonted.
the names annoy you at first, but you'll get used to it.

Minj369 said:
Colored mangas are usually Korean...
I didn't read many Manga's but the one i read in color and was interesting, to me, was Wonted.
the names annoy you at first, but you'll get used to it.
At least some of the pages are in the color for other manga.

At best most Japanese based manga get like a one or two front page color spread, otherwise a really popular series like Death Note might be completely done in color later on once complete.

Nel said:
At least some of the pages are in the color for other manga.

well... Korean Manhwa's are usually full color, depends on the time and effort and how good it really is... Wonted is full color!! and it has a very nice story too, but there is another difference here from Japanese manga's... Manhwa's are also drawn with a computer pen and pad, easier to color btw, shading is computerized, i didn't read all the Manhwa's in the world... yea?! but the ones i read and some were ahm ahm not for kids *chuckle chuckle* ugh....where was i? Oh hehe... *face palm* they were drawn on a computer pad, was really different than Japanese Manga's.

Minj369 said:
well... Korean Manhwa's are usually full color, depends on the time and effort and how good it really is... Wonted is full color!! and it has a very nice story too, but there is another difference here from Japanese manga's... Manhwa's are also drawn with a computer pen and pad, easier to color btw, shading is computerized, i didn't read all the Manhwa's in the world... yea?! but the ones i read and some were ahm ahm not for kids *chuckle chuckle* ugh....where was i? Oh hehe... *face palm* they were drawn on a computer pad, was really different than Japanese Manga's.
Then why can't manga can be in color?
I don't like this a bit. Are they trolls like me or what?

Testaccount said:
who is?? lol Manga's are carefully drawn with special pens and markers of all the white to black scale, the awesome shading, this is long work, hard! i appreciate that as much as it's hard to draw on a pad as well, it's not as hard as drawing the same character again and again without pasting it on the comp screen, i assume you agree with me... On top of that hard work to color it! well, now you've hit the nail on the head lol go ahead, give it a try XD
Manhwa's are not easy to make as well, but the Korean's are a very cheerful and colorful people, well, the pop culture in Korea is still in the 80's that's just a small ref to how colorful they are as people. i like that as well.

Minj369 said:
who is?? lol Manga's are carefully drawn with special pens and markers of all the white to black scale, the awesome shading, this is long work, hard! i appreciate that as much as it's hard to draw on a pad as well, it's not as hard as drawing the same character again and again without pasting it on the comp screen, i assume you agree with me... On top of that hard work to color it! well, now you've hit the nail on the head lol go ahead, give it a try XD
Manhwa's are not easy to make as well, but the Korean's are a very cheerful and colorful people, well, the pop culture in Korea is still in the 80's that's just a small ref to how colorful they are as people. i like that as well.
Then Japanese people should learn to be cheerful.
I like colorful pages.

Testaccount said:
Then Japanese people should learn to be cheerful.
I like colorful pages.

any how, just try and read any manhwa you find, you should fall on a great manhwa, i hope you'll like them.

Testaccount said:

Two simple reasons. One it would take longer to get the manga pages ready and two the cost of the manga would triple.

Demon_skeith said:
Two simple reasons. One it would take longer to get the manga pages ready and two the cost of the manga would triple.
I don't think the cost of comic books is triple the cost of black and white manga...

Elvis said:
I don't think the cost of comic books is triple the cost of black and white manga...

You might be right, could be four times the cost. Just look up the cost of color ink these days, its not cheap.

The price of a manga is around $15: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/315my2/is_there_a_reason_why_manga_is_so_overpriced/

The price of a comic book issue is around $4: https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/362s01/the_price_for_comic_books_is_way_too_high/

Demon_skeith said:

Minj369 said:

any how, just try and read any manhwa you find, you should fall on a great manhwa, i hope you'll like them.

Do you have any manhwa recommendations for me? I didn't know that you read both manga and manhwa.
What about manhua?

I didn't know that manga are that expensive. 15$ is not an easy money and to spend that on just one chapter is just not something I would do.

Violet said:
I didn't know that manga are that expensive. 15$ is not an easy money and to spend that on just one chapter is just not something I would do.

but it takes a lot for artists to actually draw them senpai.
they won't have any other income source.

Oh men the best probably is The God Of High School or unOrdinary for me. There aren't so many colored mangas out to be honest.

Back