Going to drop kyou Kara maou

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
It's not bad but it's boring..I mean boring. I have watched 16 episodes so far and I don't think I can take it anymore

IIs that the anime we are watching as a community this month or one you chose on your own?

Ah. Too bad to hear that premise sounded quirq fun. Is it very long? I mean we're you close to the half?

Kaynil said:
Ah. Too bad to hear that premise sounded quirq fun. Is it very long? I mean we're you close to the half?

Oh my.. Its got 75 episodes for the first season and some 50 episodes for the second season...t that is also the reason why I am dropping it

Wow. Yeah. That is pretty long. If it was almost over I would continue because of the sunk cost fallacy and the hope it picks up but if you found it a chore just to get through that I don't blame you for dropping it off.

Kaynil said:
Wow. Yeah. That is pretty long. If it was almost over I would continue because of the sunk cost fallacy and the hope it picks up but if you found it a chore just to get through that I don't blame you for dropping it off.

Well it's a slow paced anime, and I really don't want to watch it as there are other anime that are far more interesting than this one.

That's why I never started watching it. It's long and not all the long anime have good stories and interesting things

if it doesn't interest you anymore, drop it and if you think it can get better then keep watching it. it's simple

Back