God of Martial Arts

Ace

As Always with my simple reviews It's MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION

Manga Name: God of Martial Arts

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 33

Genres: Action, Martial Arts, Seinen And Adventure

Update rate: Decent, at least less than a month per chapter so far.

Description:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this world, respect is earned with martial arts. Weak martial artists have strengths of tens of thousands of pounds, capable of cracking boulders. And the strong ones can cut off rivers and split mountains. There are even martial kings who know everything and can travel across the universe. Martial art decides your fate as well as your life and death. The weak is humiliated while the strong looks down on the world. This is a world where the strong bully the weak. People's statuses are decided by the levels of their cultivation of martial arts. Each faction fights for the title of "The Strongest". Only the strong ones have the right to survive. Even if you are from the same clan or faction, if you are weak, then you will be bullied and kicked out without mercy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:

The Storyline progresses nicely no filler Though I am not a fan of ignorant "Main Characters" and this one is walking a thin line. But otherwise the Art and Character design is nearly flawless, There are roughly 10-15 Pages per chapter making an update short and frequent cliffhangers depending on the situation.

My personal rating is purely set on my likes and dislikes, they may or will differ from yours
That being said it only has one less than my previous review found here: The legend and the Hero

[ ] Manga complete?
[x] Great Art?
[x] Stunning storyline?
[x] Fantastic Character design?

I rate it 9/10 due to the incomplete story. this may change in the future.

Artworks:

bb4b4a362ad74f0f73a34a751d296b41.jpg

b3393adc217293fb1f4acb48ab5eb75e.jpg

51be1fb36c6c263eed7df6499e3ed160.jpg

I like the look of the art style. Really haven't seen any good martial arts series since it was so heavily based in Gundam G series.

Those characters are so pretty and I love art will read this manga too and I am an avid manga reader

Star_Of_Hope said:
Martial arts involving swords or bare hands would do too? I never know of any martial arts manga so far

A Little bit of both actually. But i think it's rearing towards swords more.

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='85924' dateline='1517448704']

A weapon would always have more advantage rather than bare hands.  As it doesn't have supernatural elements we can expect realistic battles.
[/quote]

the battles are pretty supernatural haha given they have "martial spirits"

Star_Of_Hope said:
As I didn't find any supernatural tag, I thought it's close to reality

it's odd it doesn't add it but it's kinda explained in the manga

Ace said:
it's odd it doesn't add it but it's kinda explained in the manga

Well, the spirits concept is like spirit pact. I didn't like it and may be this manga explains stuff better

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, the spirits concept is like spirit pact. I didn't like it and may be this manga explains stuff better
yaoifangirl said:
is it like spirit contracts? I never knew that people enjoy things likes these so much

not really contracts more like a part of their soul

I like those covers It reminded of vampire Knight. I will read this from today and tell you what I think

Back