Gintama getting the first place

I

ItachiSasuke

What do you all senpais think of gintama getting the first place in anime? Personally, I don't like that show but it's popular.

ItachiSasuke said:
What do you all senpais think of gintama getting the first place in anime? Personally, I don't like that show but it's popular.

Minj369 said:
to tell the truth i didn't watch it, yet, i need to be prepared to commit to a long show, so, i just didn't get around to it... but, if it won first place, it should have some good points to it.

I can't say it's good senpai.
I can't believe that it got first place in all the anime.

My sister absolutely loved the show, and I used to watch randomly with her sometimes, and it was funny as hell..... Gintama is like the Deadpool of anime, except that it's less annoying, and actually funny.....

And, to those saying you didn't like the show, many people I know who've watched the show said that it gets better around episode 40.....

I am not a fan of that show. I have watched like 170 episodes and dropped the anime as it's not my cup of tea.

ItachiSasuke said:

It's alright in my opinion you just need to remember it's mainly a gag anime it doesn't always have serious situations like other anime but it still has them which it pretty amazing.

Minj369 said:
to tell the truth i didn't watch it, yet, i need to be prepared to commit to a long show, so, i just didn't get around to it... but, if it won first place, it should have some good points to it.

I can tell you that it didn't have any good points.
I don't like that anime at all. it's just plain gross

Ace said:
It's alright in my opinion you just need to remember it's mainly a gag anime it doesn't always have serious situations like other anime but it still has them which it pretty amazing.

But you gotta admit that gag anime doesn't have right to become to top anime senpai.
what would non-anime fans thing about such thigns?

it's not in the very top now and i wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, some other anime, would overtake death note. that's how it is. more and more fucking awesome anime, are getting released

Back