Giant Killing and Bambino

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
I really like these series. One about football and one about cooking. What make me likes them?

Giant Killing. This series is not only about football, but it's about the club! The series give enough attention to The coaching staff, management of the club, the supporter, office work and stuff like that, which is i like it. Most sports genre usually focus on the game, they never give proper attention to the work behind the field

Bambino. While other cooking anime like Good Wars, Chuuka Ichiban and Mr.Ajikko focus on creation of dishes.. this series focusing on restaurant management. Just like Giant Killing, i like this so much, this series offer so much than just main protagonist cooking some dishes, it's a new fresh air for cooking genre

I thought Bambino was the character in Giant killing anime
I have never heard of Bambino before

Rinko said:
I thought Bambino was the character in Giant killing anime
I have never heard of Bambino before

A manga series, about restaurant management, it's pretty interesting. More than chef demonstration of cooking the dish it show us the hectic of the kitchen in busy hour haha..

DiamondDust said:
A manga series, about restaurant management, it's pretty interesting. More than chef demonstration of cooking the dish it show us the hectic of the kitchen in busy hour haha..
Lol. That must be interesting one. But I am not sure I would read that one. Not of my type.

Back