Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun anime

Sindar said:
I have read 2 chapters of the manga. It is pretty decent, for a comedy =) Did you watch it?

Yes. I have completed watching it. It has 3 couples so far

I've watched 6 episodes of this anime. It's an entertaining show, but, it doesn't have any great characters or chemistry that you can latch on to. But, the comedy and the interactions are what make it work. I enjoy it for what it is.

You can watch the series. The other couple. Do they belong to the drama club or basketball club?

MadaraUchiha said:
I've watched 6 episodes of this anime. It's an entertaining show, but, it doesn't have any great characters or chemistry that you can latch on to. But, the comedy and the interactions are what make it work. I enjoy it for what it is.

Will you watch it completely or will you drop it?

Nel said:
You can watch the series. The other couple. Do they belong to the drama club or basketball club?

Will you watch it completely or will you drop it?

I'll watch it completely.

MadaraUchiha said:
My score is probably around that too, as of now.

I see. Well I thought you would give it a 5 or 6. As you have given seirei no moribito only 8

Nel said:
I see. Well I thought you would give it a 5 or 6. As you have given seirei no moribito only 8
8 is a pretty high score in my scale. I do think that there is a masterful anime inside those 26 episodes.

Yes. Her. She is the epitome of disaster and everyone is afraid of her. It's funny to watch her and she is off the base. Will you at least read the manga?

Nel said:
Yes. Her. She is the epitome of disaster and everyone is afraid of her. It's funny to watch her and she is off the base. Will you at least read the manga?
Already did =) If I find a printed volume I'll buy it, but so far I've have read all there is online for this manga.

Sindar said:
Already did =) If I find a printed volume I'll buy it, but so far I've have read all there is online for this manga.

Then did you see her with her kohai and their movie adventure?
It's really good.

i don't remember this but i watched when it aired. it was a romance movie with no special plot and i regretted reading it

Back