Fullmetal alchemist anime discussion

R

Rukia

I saw this anime recently and it's really good.
Anybody else saw this anime?
My favorite character is edward elric despite of his short temper.
Who is your favorite character in fullmetal alchemist?

I don't have any favorites and all most all the characters, even the supporting characters in fullmetal alchemist are likable :D

I watched Full Metal Alchemist. I haven't watched FMA: Brotherhood yet. My favorite characters are the Elric brothers.

Is there any reason that two admins posted in a topic in the wrong area and have yet to move it?

Anyways, I've seen both the animes and movies and really enjoyed the series.

my favorite character in fullmetal alchemist, may be alphonose elric.
he is a gentle person xD

Sebastian said:
my favorite character in fullmetal alchemist, may be alphonose elric.
he is a gentle person xD

Did you watch it in english subtitles or english dubbed version sir?
Well no favorites but I like Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye.

Mansi14 said:
Did you watch it in english subtitles or english dubbed version sir?
Well no favorites but I like Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye.

subbed version my lady xD
i got accustomed to them and they are good and i can learn a tad bit of Japanese.
Roy? that captain? I can understand roy but why riza, my lady?

Sebastian said:
subbed version my lady xD
i got accustomed to them and they are good and i can learn a tad bit of Japanese.
Roy? that captain? I can understand roy but why riza, my lady?

She is quite disciplined and perfectly cold and calm.

Fullmetal Alchemist is a great series. I remember watching the original anime in the glory days of Adult Swim. The Elric brothers were an interesting pair, with Alphonse being my main pick. Despite being entrapped to a bulky suit of armor, he's actually a peaceful soul who wouldn't try to get on anyone's toes. Edward is a good main character who tries to seek answers, rather than beat around the bush.

What I love most about the series is its system of alchemy. Not many manga or anime have actually flirted with the concept as much as Fullmetal Alchemist has. In a way, it even reminds me of the glory days of JRPGs on the Super Nintendo and the PlayStation. Lots of cool spells to use and frightening enemies to encounter. For me, the series captures that vibe well.

Digital Dictator said:
Fullmetal Alchemist is a great series. I remember watching the original anime in the glory days of Adult Swim. The Elric brothers were an interesting pair, with Alphonse being my main pick. Despite being entrapped to a bulky suit of armor, he's actually a peaceful soul who wouldn't try to get on anyone's toes. Edward is a good main character who tries to seek answers, rather than beat around the bush.

What I love most about the series is its system of alchemy. Not many manga or anime have actually flirted with the concept as much as Fullmetal Alchemist has. In a way, it even reminds me of the glory days of JRPGs on the Super Nintendo and the PlayStation. Lots of cool spells to use and frightening enemies to encounter. For me, the series captures that vibe well.

Make an intro thread my man xD
we got two spammers before and looks like you are a good user.
don't you want to build-up any reputation? xD

I tried to get into the original and I just couldn't mesh well with it. I tried to watch brotherhood but I too sometimes found it hard to struggle. I like the battles I've seen and the storyline/loss of the brothers and their path for answers and what their hearts truly desire but at the same time I could never get into it.

I may give it another shot.

Kai said:
I tried to get into the original and I just couldn't mesh well with it. I tried to watch brotherhood but I too sometimes found it hard to struggle. I like the battles I've seen and the storyline/loss of the brothers and their path for answers and what their hearts truly desire but at the same time I could never get into it.

I may give it another shot.

I get that feeling too but it's not that hard to understand the author intentions.
The author want us to feel sorry as well as satisfaction for the way the elric brothers live.

i really want this anime to have one more season. i always liked it and i want ed and al with real full bodies, to solves the cases in mlitary

Back