Fort of Apocalypse

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Zombie Apocalypse!

Well.. that's all about this series, there is new virus attacking human turn them into zombie, some people survive, there is internal problem among surviving human, and they are trying to find the cure to the virus. Yup, pretty common storyline for zombie theme and been used many times but it still exciting so it's okay i guess

What makes this series different of course the cast of character that fill in the story. There are four main character here which is three of them are badass and the only one that less badass is the main protagonist lol but talk about badass, almost every prominent character of this series have their own badass moment to shine

One thing about this series.. this seris looks like mechanical class, i mean.. lack of girls lol most of the characters are guy, no prominent female character here so be prepared lol

Last thing.. this series is good and i'm having a good time reading this. This series was made for zombie apocalypse lover but still.. if you're not fans of that theme you can still having a good time, i mean.. it's pretty good

Is this just a generic zombie apocalypse or is it something worth watching?
I mean from the description I hear only generic things :S

RomanceLover93 said:
Is this just a generic zombie apocalypse or is it something worth watching?
I mean from the description I hear only generic things :S

I like zombie apocalypse theme so i'm having a good time with this series, but yeah nothing new on this series lol the plot have been used numerous time in zombie movies/TV series/manga/anime (you're right abouf the generic things lol)

Why are they not much females in the movie series? Male and female makes the movie more interesting. I put my face sometimes to watch zombie attack series at times reading its story makes me scary.

Sincerem said:
Why are they not much females in the movie series? Male and female makes the movie more interesting. I put my face sometimes to watch zombie attack series at times reading its story makes me scary.

Maybe the author didn't like to write female characters

Back