Flying witch..madrake episode

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@blackangel @claraviolet @star_of_hope @white_tiger have you seen this one? Ever heard of this creature?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes i have heard of this creature before. This creature is one of the subordinates of Hades in Saint Seiya series

White_Tiger said:
Yes i have heard of this creature before. This creature is one of the subordinates of Hades in Saint Seiya series

Oh really? Interesting might research it to find out more..Hades is God of destruction right? No wonder it's scream kills lol

Blackrose said:
Oh really? Interesting might research it to find out more..Hades is God of destruction right? No wonder it's scream kills lol

Hades is God of underworld, brother of Poseidon and Zeus. I like myth and legends, do some research about it Rose, it's fun and yes it's interesting

White_Tiger said:
Hades is God of underworld, brother of Poseidon and Zeus. I like myth and legends, do some research about it Rose, it's fun and yes it's interesting

Yeah I like stuff like that to...hercules and stuff as well

It's the first episode man
I made a thread for it but it's still cool that you took the initiative of making one.

Kaname said:
It's the first episode man
I made a thread for it but it's still cool that you took the initiative of making one.

Really? You did? My bad I didn't notice it
Maybe if you post the name of the thread here I can ask star to merge them
Sorry dude I didn't bother to check or tag you since you said you didn't like it

I guess and the other shows I spoke of are not her but other actresses. I just find that the lead should look more girly than muscular is all

Blackrose said:
I guess and the other shows I spoke of are not her but other actresses. I just find that the lead should look more girly than muscular is all

Why they should look more girly?

Hey-Hey Xena is a fine blend. Can be a fierce warrior but also looks fine in girl clothes.

Oh, and the Mandrakes made me think of the ones in Harry Potter as well. It's been a loong time since I saw the Zodiac Knights but that's pretty cool That such a show also featured them.

Back