Flash player thing at the top of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
having flash block helps get rid of it somewhat, though between that and the snow the whole site is lagging for me.

Sindar said:

Demon_skeith said:
having flash block helps get rid of it somewhat, though between that and the snow the whole site is lagging for me.

I signed up our site for best decorated site for Christmas :lost:
When it gives you an option to play that stuff, just ignore it and everything works fine after that. Just bare with this for one or two days guys......onegai :pwease:

Claraviolet said:
I signed up our site for best decorated site for Christmas :lost:

There's a contest for the best decorated site for Christmas? That's pretty discriminatory. What about Jewish and Muslim people who don't celebrate Christmas? They are not allowed to have forums?

Elvis said:
There's a contest for the best decorated site for Christmas? That's pretty discriminatory. What about Jewish and Muslim people who don't celebrate Christmas? They are not allowed to have forums?

I believe that religion shouldn't interfere in such of type of thing in our modern time.
Reminds me of one great thing about India that people celebrate any festival that comes by.
You can see a muslim celebrating Christmas and Catholic celebrating Navratri (it is a Hindu festival) and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back