Firefox extension: Fake Anime Phishing Site Blocker

Hugop

~ Sorry if this is the wrong section ~

Hello everyone, as some of you may know, KissAnime has been down for some weeks and got removed from the search results on Google due the long downtome. This caused fake anime streaming sites to go on the top of the search results. Those malicious sites have a lot of ads and a fake login box to steal accounts.

This is why I made this extension, it blocks those fake anime phishing sites completely to prevent you from accidentally logging in it and get your account stolen. It also prevents the loading of malicious scripts. When this extension detects a blacklisted link, you will see a friendly notification saying that you tried to access it and that it got blocked.

Feel free to use it to keep you safe from those fake sites, this extension is completely free!

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fake-anime-site-blocker/?src=ss
Chrome: Coming soon!

Hugop said:
~ Sorry if this is the wrong section ~

Hello everyone, as some of you may know, KissAnime has been down for some weeks and got removed from the search results on Google due the long downtome. This caused fake anime streaming sites to go on the top of the search results. Those malicious sites have a lot of ads and a fake login box to steal accounts.

This is why I made this extension, it blocks those fake anime phishing sites completely to prevent you from accidentally logging in it and get your account stolen. It also prevents the loading of malicious scripts. When this extension detects a blacklisted link, you will see a friendly notification saying that you tried to access it and that it got blocked.

Feel free to use it to keep you safe from those fake sites, this extension is completely free!

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fake-anime-site-blocker/?src=ss
Chrome: Coming soon!

I like this but why are you posting only that when you are an anime fan?

Nel said:
I am talking about other anime discussion posts as an anime fan

Ah, I am not into foruming anymore and this anime season was crap. Nothing to talk about =(

Hugop said:
Ah, I am not into foruming anymore and this anime season was crap. Nothing to talk about =(

You should see D gray man second season. I heard that its good

It's on my watch list, but haven't started it yet. I hope it's not a repetitive one, I need more originality. =)

Hugop said:
It's on my watch list, but haven't started it yet. I hope it's not a repetitive one, I need more originality. =)

I haven'tseen it yet. Bur I don't think it is repetitive. If you need originality. .Try arslan senki

Started Hanada-kun and finished (forgot name), I like those series. Almost forgot that comedy and slice of life is great :)

And again, I hate myself for judging an anime by its cover, I saw Hanada-kun and thought it's weird for such an anime to be highpy rated with that description.

But yeah, this is off-topic, I guess I should *disappear* and go to a different section :)

Hugop said:
Started Hanada-kun and finished (forgot name), I like those series. Almost forgot that comedy and slice of life is great :)

And again, I hate myself for judging an anime by its cover, I saw Hanada-kun and thought it's weird for such an anime to be highpy rated with that description.

But yeah, this is off-topic, I guess I should *disappear* and go to a different section :)

Admins here wouldn't bother about such things unless you are cursing or insulting.
If you want originality try natsume yujincho . It's a refreshing story .

Rukia said:
Admins here wouldn't bother about such things unless you are cursing or insulting.
If you want originality try natsume yujincho . It's a refreshing story .

I saw that. It's good but it's plain like any other story

Thanks for sharing Hugop

I like the idea of this as it will protect you from "Dodgy sites" and keep you safe while browsing.

Defiantly going to add to my extensions list :D

SolarFlare said:
Thanks for sharing Hugop

I like the idea of this as it will protect you from "Dodgy sites" and keep you safe while browsing.

Defiantly going to add to my extensions list :D

I thought you don't watch anime. Why would you want this extension?

Back