Finally started Death Note!

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
I can't believe it's taken me so long! I blame the fact it isn't on any streaming services so I've had to be naughty and go on a dodgy website

Only 2 episodes in but I have seen spoilers but i'm still going to enjoy this

it's the best anime out there
sure there are other cool anime but this is just a masterpiece and no one can come close to it and it's a recommendation for almost all the anime fans for beginners

It isn't on the UK one and unfortunately and i don't know enough about PC's to get on to a different countries version :(
You install a software called a VPN, and it makes what country you’re in. They’re all paid, but they’re pretty self explanatory to use.

You install a software called a VPN, and it makes what country you’re in. They’re all paid, but they’re pretty self explanatory to use.
To be fair i'm not too bothered if 99% of the anime i want to watch are on this website i've found. Watching Death Note in pretty good quality as well so i can't complain

You should enjoy it way than the initial expectation. I could vouch for that. It took me by surprise and I liked the entire anime apart from certain depressing stuff

Back