Finally got to this

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I finally got to watching this. Only finished 5 episodes so far though but I think this may be my absolute new favourite anime. I'm in love with this show  :happy1:

So you like happy shows I see. Even I remember loving fairy tale when I watched the beginning.

BurnsyCEO said:
So you like happy shows I see. Even I remember loving fairy tale when I watched the beginning.

I guess you could say that but this has so many different things in it. I just love it

it's the third thread i saw which is very similar to your other threads . be careful. i don't want you to get any warning. i liked this anime but it has too much fan service

Angel said:
it's the third thread i saw which is very similar to your other threads . be careful. i don't want you to get any warning. i liked this anime but it has too much fan service

Hmmm well if I can't find an appropriate thread I just create my own..I'm still figuring out the whole posting location thing..bare with me please. I'm trying. I really would not want to get banned or anything

blackrose said:
Hmmm well if I can't find an appropriate thread I just create my own..I'm still figuring out the whole posting location thing..bare with me please. I'm trying. I really would not want to get banned or anything

you must be very new to forums. try not to create too many threads with very similar context and avoid a one line posts,you will be fine.
i am like you in the beginning. i didn't know much about anime

Angel said:
you must be very new to forums. try not to create too many threads with very similar context and avoid a one line posts,you will be fine.
i am like you in the beginning. i didn't know much about anime

Yes, I am new as in this is my first actual forum membership that I use. I have another one in another site but I never really used it so I'm just trying to figure this all out. It's pretty new to me but I like it here so I'm trying my best

blackrose said:
Yes, I am new as in this is my first actual forum membership that I use. I have another one in another site but I never really used it so I'm just trying to figure this all out. It's pretty new to me but I like it here so I'm trying my best

ask me if you need help but trying to get more posts by posting nothing good, will make us get banned.
i got banned when i was new in other forums and now i know better

You mentioned fillers before but I'm still kinda blury on the concept. How do you know which episodes are fillers?

Angel said:
ask me if you need help but trying to get more posts by posting nothing good, will make us get banned.
i got banned when i was new in other forums and now i know better

Ok so what you are saying is that there should be one thread for a anime no matter what you talk about from the anime?

blackrose said:
You mentioned fillers before but I'm still kinda blury on the concept. How do you know which episodes are fillers?

Ok so what you are saying is that there should be one thread for a anime no matter what you talk about from the anime?

you are talking about the same thing. 'fairy tail','finally got to this', 'should i pick this?' you can ask all of them in one thread. even now i get some reprimand when i post too many threads.

blackrose said:

You just search the internet, like people always do when they are not sure about something. If you type the three basic words on Google, "Fairy Tail fillers", the first search result is this link:
https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/fairy-tail
An unspoken rule, or even a tradition in anime is that filler=bad and should be avoided like the plague. Don't ask me why I can't explain it again.

MadaraUchiha said:
You just search the internet, like people always do when they are not sure about something. If you type the three basic words on Google, "Fairy Tail fillers", the first search result is this link:
https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/fairy-tail
An unspoken rule, or even a tradition in anime is that filler=bad and should be avoided like the plague. Don't ask me why I can't explain it again.

Lol ok cool I will do that :) i feel like I'm back at school. My teacher said that a lot..i was kinda difficult student lol

Angel said:
you are talking about the same thing. 'fairy tail','finally got to this', 'should i pick this?' you can ask all of them in one thread. even now i get some reprimand when i post too many threads.

blackrose said:
Lol ok cool I will do that :) i feel like I'm back at school. My teacher said that a lot..i was kinda difficult student lol

Anyway.
175 from Fairy Tail.
102 from Fairy Tail(2014).
Fairy Tail(2019) or final season on-going.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anyway.
175 from Fairy Tail.
102 from Fairy Tail(2014).
Fairy Tail(2019) or final season on-going.

Ok thanks. Sounds good and I hope that i am able to complete them all

Back