Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="blackrose" pid='125891' dateline='1551275211']

Yea it isn't. 
I'm actually very adaptable and a fast learner. .trust me. .it's in my résumé lol :evilgrin:
[/quote]

That's cool man.
For me, it takes too much time. Today's goal still looks far away man. If only Angel is here, we might have reached the goal already

[quote="blackrose" pid='125902' dateline='1551276017']

Don't worry I'm sure that the goal will be met.  She will come in later on. I like new things
[/quote]

She should man.
I am hoping I would get the color along with you two but it might not happen. What new things man?

Looks like we made decent progress yet again :D
I am glad to see this. 
As for the color, we will see and we are always open for suggestions.

Looks like we made it to yesterday's goal as well. Great job everyone.
 As for the updates, I will be locking all the feedback threads today.

it was hard but i have done it.
it helps a lot when people are online at once star. we should all try to come here at once

Angel said:
it was hard but i have done it.
it helps a lot when people are online at once star. we should all try to come here at once

I do agree with that but we all live in different timezones and it's not possible.
We will just have to visit the forum more and try to give fast replies.

this is bad and i wish we could set up a time.
it will be very easy to meet goals and we could talk a lot more than we do now

Angel said:
this is bad and i wish we could set up a time.
it will be very easy to meet goals and we could talk a lot more than we do now

It's currently 7:40pm here. I live in Canada so i have Central time. Should see replies from me anywhere between 6am - 11pm

Ace said:
It's currently 7:40pm here. I live in Canada so i have Central time. Should see replies from me anywhere between 6am - 11pm

that's good.
this is usually the time when blackrose and nameless come online. it's very active this time but sometimes days like this happen too. will you come here around this time daily, ace?

It's difficult for me to set up a set time.
I will try to give fast replies but that's all I can promise at this point of time

Angel said:
that's good.
this is usually the time when blackrose and nameless come online. it's very active this time but sometimes days like this happen too. will you come here around this time daily, ace?

should, around this time and earlier in the day too.

Looks like I am way off the track.
I thought this forum is more active during the evenings. That should be around 11 hours from now

i don't remember that and as long as i remember it's this time.
i wouldn't have missed an active time if there is one

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like I am way off the track.
I thought this forum is more active during the evenings. That should be around 11 hours from now

well if i remember correctly you clara and madara were either asleep or at work whenever i was up and on early in the morning here

Ace said:
well if i remember correctly you clara and madara were either asleep or at work whenever i was up and on early in the morning here

but not us.
usually this is the time i am online and i see blackrose and sometimes nameless around this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back