Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's good star.
people don't care about goals here . most of the time it's just me and blackrose may be even poseidon and lucifer are concerned about them

you are right.
i forgot. you help us when the progress is very bad. i forgot about that. i insisted on monthly goals and i don't want them to go bad

it's another day with a new goal.
i hope we wouldn't have to do this again tomorrow. will you come tomorrow as well star? it would be very nice if you could come

they will be back soon
i think i saw blackrose couple of hours ago. i was too busy and couldn't come in time to meet her

That's cool man.
Have you been watching the group watch anime? I watched it a long time ago and it's good

i have completed the 12th episode.
it's good but not the best. i expected a lot more from this anime. i won't drop this but it's not that good

What happened man?
What made you feel so disappointed in it? I really liked the anime and if it's wasn't for my schedule, I would have picked up the manga

i don't like it.
hak got feelings for yona and they can never be returned and every time she is behaving so oblivious to hak's feelings and it's pissing me off

We don't know that for sure man.
They can reconcile and have a happy ending together. King killed yona's father and I don't think she will want to marry him in the end

she couldn't even go back.
i don't think she would fight against the king and the way this show had been going on, that murder is justified

Justified? Yes but for Yona it's not.
Her father might not have been a very good king, but he had been a great father to her. That alone will never make her be with the king

do you really think so?
i don't think it matters to get very much. she is changing but i think she still loves him and she wouldn't be able to kill him, even in the end

I don't know man.
It's not a solid plot. I have watched it completely man.
I could accidentally add spoilers and it's better to watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back