Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but with this, we are at the goal.
can we talk about it now, star? all of us got new colors and when i get replies in vip section, i can't access them

I see. Well, let's make it to the average point 65 for today.
Yes, if we can make it to that point, I will give the color to all three of you. But remember, this is a weekly goal. So, the color would be given to you, for a week :D

Blackangel said:
but with this, we are at the goal.
can we talk about it now, star? all of us got new colors and when i get replies in vip section, i can't access them

I like the VIP section too, there are lot of many interesting thread, answering them is fun

Poseidon said:
I like the VIP section too, there are lot of many interesting thread, answering them is fun
me too and there are many threads to post.
i have covered all the anime threads and i need new threads to post. i can't post threads everyday.

Blackangel said:
me too and there are many threads to post.
i have covered all the anime threads and i need new threads to post. i can't post threads everyday.

Really? Wow that's amazing haha.. so i can found you everywhere in anime thread

Poseidon said:
Really? Wow that's amazing haha.. so i can found you everywhere in anime thread
in almost all the threads.
i haven't checked some of the recent ones but i think you will find me in all the older threads.

lmao
Hi Poseidon...take it easy
Don't go getting a headache kay :p

Blackangel said:
this is amazing.
@blackrose you are amazing. i almost gave up on the goal. we should both get the color for this week

lol
I doubt it but it would be cool
I have pending posts to reply in vip sighss

we are doing so well today
of our everyday is like this, it will be great. where is lucifer? didn't he realize that his weekend hours are up?

Blackangel said:
added the new goal too.
i expected my color to change but it didn't.

Maybe it will change later on hun
You have been working hard this past week I hope that star gives you that colour back

Blackrose said:
Maybe it will change later on hun
You have been working hard this past week I hope that star gives you that colour back
not just me.
i want all of us to get our colors back. they should fix other themes too and quick reply box is small. they should make it big

Blackangel said:
not just me.
i want all of us to get our colors back. they should fix other themes too and quick reply box is small. they should make it big

That's sweet of you hun but I don't think that star would deem us all worthy lol
I'm sure that they will..I mean I don't like yellow that much either..might just go back to delight until my red is fixed

Blackangel said:
i hope she doesn't tell us an impossible number. it would be very hard.
i want to get the color back to us

Well I mean we have maintained it for a while so I doubt that she will say something impossible..or at least I hope not
*fingers crossed*

Well today's goal should be a piece of cake
Already at 120..great job all :)

Blackrose said:
That's sweet of you hun but I don't think that star would deem us all worthy lol
I'm sure that they will..I mean I don't like yellow that much either..might just go back to delight until my red is fixed

Well I mean we have maintained it for a while so I doubt that she will say something impossible..or at least I hope not
*fingers crossed*

Well today's goal should be a piece of cake
Already at 120..great job all :)

already at 120?
we should all do a little happy dance. and i don't want star to say an impossible number too. may be 150 . that should be easy for an individual

Blackangel said:
when all three of us are here, we don't have to worry about anything.
that's goal will be a piece of cake

Haha.. by the way last week goal is completed, why there is no color change? It's seriously for next week?

Poseidon said:
Haha.. by the way last week goal is completed, why there is no color change? It's seriously for next week?
i don't know and i haven't seen star or clara today.
madarauchiha never takes care of these.
may be they will take some time and give the colors later?
you haven't been very active last week. just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back