Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueFog2019 said:
What a waste, Clara must do something about this, i still want to post in weekend

me too and i did talk to star but they wouldn't change.
there aren't many people here at the weekend, but it's still fun to post.

[quote="BlueFog2019" pid='137086' dateline='1557471967']

The real me like quiet and solitude place, so i don't mind being there on quiet site haha.. posting my stuff alone..
[/quote]

i am the opposite of you
i want people to read and like my posts a lot and i like to get noticed by everyone

Angel said:
i am the opposite of you
i want people to read and like my posts a lot and i like to get noticed by everyone

Ooh.. that's interesting
But already noticed by everyone, you're important part of this site

BlueFog2019 said:
I don't know.. according to start we already made it, according to angel calculation we still lack 70 more

hmmm
Well then I guess we need 70 more

We're almost at the day's goal so I'm guessing that the week's goal has been met

As you made 1000 posts this week, instead of just 900, I have added a 1000 post goal yet again.
Well then, your posts will be counted if you cross that extra 100. Good luck everyone :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
As you made 1000 posts this week, instead of just 900, I have added a 1000 post goal yet again.
Well then, your posts will be counted if you cross that extra 100. Good luck everyone :D

In other word : you want us to keep posting tomorrow haha..

BlueFog2019 said:
In other word : you want us to keep posting tomorrow haha..

Well of course :D
It's our collective dream to make this forum active and that can be achieved only though activity.

Star_Of_Hope said:
But according to these stats, we would need just 100 posts, to make a difference.
So it's going to be fine :D

Well.. why not applied this 1000 post goal for next two week? I mean.. let's see how thing goes next week for another sample, for play safe hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Well.. why not applied this 1000 post goal for next two week? I mean.. let's see how thing goes next week for another sample, for play safe hehe..

don't give her ideas.
she would just make 200 daily goal, if we don't play it safely. i can't keep up with 180 goal and i won't be able to keep up with 200 goal

Angel said:
don't give her ideas.
she would just make 200 daily goal, if we don't play it safely. i can't keep up with 180 goal and i won't be able to keep up with 200 goal

I guess we gotta slow down haha..

Star_Of_Hope said:

What????
Are you crazy lady?
We can barely keep up with the 900
Not cool
:huh1:

No, you told her to try it for the next two weeks
Ima strangle you if I lose my colour man
:shutup3: :mad:

BlueFog2019 said:
Well.. sorry with my confusing English haha..

What is the difference between blue member and green member?

Akatsuki of NBF, group members are special and they have been with us for more than 7-8 years now.
They joined this forum after NBF got taken down :D

blackrose said:
What????
Are you crazy lady?
We can barely keep up with the 900
Not cool
:huh1:

No, you told her to try it for the next two weeks
Ima strangle you if I lose my colour man
:shutup3: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.