Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
Sase donated to MAF :D

Interesting.
I will try to post a little but lately I haven't been watching any anime.
Who is that in your avatar, BlueFog2019?

I already post my stuff this morning so i'm kinda run out of idea right now hehe.. well.. just post anything from character anylisis, story analysis or just simply rant about a series, old anime is okay too, most of my stuff are older anime

Oh this guy is Poseidon from Saint Seiya series

BlueFog2019 said:
I already post my stuff this morning so i'm kinda run out of idea right now hehe.. well.. just post anything from character anylisis, story analysis or just simply rant about a series, old anime is okay too, most of my stuff are older anime

Oh this guy is Poseidon from Saint Seiya series

I see.
It does put a smile on Clara's face after a long day, when she observes the goal progress.

[quote="BlueFog2019" pid='136490' dateline='1557239585']

Haha.. good for her, and good for us too
[/quote]

Well, it makes her happy to see people here.
That is the reason why we couldn't exactly ask her to shut this forum down, even when we know she is paying too much money for hosting and domain renewal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, it makes her happy to see people here.
That is the reason why we couldn't exactly ask her to shut this forum down, even when we know she is paying too much money for hosting and domain renewal.

I did trying to ask some people who like anime and manga to join but it looks like i'm not charismatic enough to convinced them haha.. sorry

BlueFog2019 said:
I did trying to ask some people who like anime and manga to join but it looks like i'm not charismatic enough to convinced them haha.. sorry

It's alright. It's the thought that count :D
Some users like it here because it's not very active with too many members.
As everyone knows everybody else, they can interact freely. Still, I wish this community would grow big someday.

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's alright. It's the thought that count :D
Some users like it here because it's not very active with too many members.
As everyone knows everybody else, they can interact freely. Still, I wish this community would grow big someday.

What is it for you? Why do you like here?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I never gave it much thought.
I joined here as it's been opened by my family.

Wow.. well that's cool enough. I come late here but i like it here, the people are nice and funny

BlueFog2019 said:
Wow.. well that's cool enough. I come late here but i like it here, the people are nice and funny

I am really glad to hear that.
Well then you are right, BlueFog :D The goal isn't that far away anymore.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am really glad to hear that.
Well then you are right, BlueFog :D The goal isn't that far away anymore.

Yea.. we can do it if we really trying hehe.. sometimes we just need little push on our back

BlueFog2019 said:
Yea.. we can do it if we really trying hehe.. sometimes we just need little push on our back

Indeed :D
We used to have active hours where people are online at once...that usually does the trick.

That's been our problem right from the start.
Threads are far less when compared to posts. If you consider the ratio, it's like 1:100.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's been our problem right from the start.
Threads are far less when compared to posts. If you consider the ratio, it's like 1:100.

I see.. topic diversification is kinda important for a forum, maybe it will be better in the future

BlueFog2019 said:
I see.. topic diversification is kinda important for a forum, maybe it will be better in the future

Indeed.
That is the reason why I couldn't say much about general discussions until now. I really wish we could have more anime discussions when compared to general discussions in MAF.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
That is the reason why I couldn't say much about general discussions until now. I really wish we could have more anime discussions when compared to general discussions in MAF.

Well.. i admit it it's kinda odd when general discussion have more quantity than anime discussion in an anime forum. But i think we make up for it with the quality of our discussion, our member have pretty good thought when talking about anime

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
Sase donated to MAF :D

Interesting.
I will try to post a little but lately I haven't been watching any anime.
Who is that in your avatar, BlueFog2019?

That's really nice of him :)
Will try to meet the goal
Should not be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back