Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even though we have worked hard all week I'm not sure about today's goal...I hope we get to keep the colour though

blackrose said:
Well even though we have worked hard all week I'm not sure about today's goal...I hope we get to keep the colour though

i am so sorry and i should have been here.
but after my double shifts, i don't have the time and energy to come here. i am so sorry

Looks like we did make progress and it's not a bad one either, considering that it's a weekend.
Good job and I am happy to see old members dropping by :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like we did make progress and it's not a bad one either, considering that it's a weekend.
Good job and I am happy to see old members dropping by :D

are you forgetting that this is next week and we already met this week's goal?
please don't tell me you expect us to meet this goal ahead of time?

BlueFog2019 said:
I still don't understand how to read this goal thingy haha..

in the first line we have this.
New goal for 3 weeks, May 12th : 110760
we need to make it to 760 as star wants to pull ahead of one week again. now we are at 520. that should be 240 posts more and we have 36 hours to do it.

BlueFog2019 said:
The goal is 110760, we're currently at 520, where do you get this info?

in our index page.
scroll to the bottom. you will see the total number of posts and threads there. from there i see the current count and from this thread, we track the goal count.

Angel said:
in our index page.
scroll to the bottom. you will see the total number of posts and threads there. from there i see the current count and from this thread, we track the goal count.

I see.. so that's how you do it, i'll try to look that index thingy

BlueFog2019 said:
Yeah! With angel coming back then everything looks brighter!

thanks and i just read a lot.
whenever i get time, i read and sorry lately i haven't been able to come here often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back