Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel said:
it's weird to see clara post that much once.
but i am not complaining and it's nice to hear from her

Well to be honest the majority was done by bluefog and I but she pitched in lol
It's nice when she drops by..when I lost my colour I lost my connection to the vip area and u know that's where she lurks lol

blackrose said:
Well to be honest the majority was done by bluefog and I but she pitched in lol
It's nice when she drops by..when I lost my colour I lost my connection to the vip area and u know that's where she lurks lol

why am i not surprised?
she doesn't make much posts but you are right and she lurks in that invisible section and i don't get it

Angel said:
why am i not surprised?
she doesn't make much posts but you are right and she lurks in that invisible section and i don't get it

Hey
She does come into normal sections now and again..i don't know why she lurks there either but I like to talk to everyone
Have hardly spoken to burnsy..but I think that I have spoken to pretty much most active members and mods

blackrose said:
Hey
She does come into normal sections now and again..i don't know why she lurks there either but I like to talk to everyone
Have hardly spoken to burnsy..but I think that I have spoken to pretty much most active members and mods

yes but no one goes to that section.
madarauciha asked me not to tag him in that section. i was sad and embarrassed but star and clara posts there and i want to talk to them

[quote="blackrose" pid='134039' dateline='1555991980']

hmmmm I see
Well that's kinda rude but I guess not everyone is a s friendly as u and me 
I try to avoid tagging him unless absolutely necessary 
You can talk to clara and star..they won't bite i'm sure lol
The guys though..not so sure lmao
[/quote]

girls are always sweet and you are right that that won't bite my head off.
thank you and we almost secured this color for the next week too. eureka!

This is cool man.
I am going to kiss the color goodbye. It was fun to have it and I need to get back to the reality

Nameless said:
This is cool man.
I am going to kiss the color goodbye. It was fun to have it and I need to get back to the reality

you are late for the party.
we are just 30 posts away and you can't dream of getting this color. if you remember my words, i told you, you won't get it again

Angel said:
you are late for the party.
we are just 30 posts away and you can't dream of getting this color. if you remember my words, i told you, you won't get it again

That's mean Angel.
I am happy for the progress but this is breaking my heart. Why won't you let me have it?

we are just 20 posts away.
if you want to talk then we are here. you could recommend a good anime and manga. they are taking recommendations

Angel said:
girls are always sweet and you are right that that won't bite my head off.
thank you and we almost secured this color for the next week too. eureka!

Nameless said:
Guys are sweet too.
Man but this is hilarious and great job on the progress. Never expected it man

Angel said:
we have slowed down a lot after initial burst of speed.
this is sad and i am going to read some manga or novel

I might not be able to come in much in the mornings for a few days but I will be here before the days end :)
Will try to come in on mornings but not promising

Nameless said:
This is cool man.

Well I'm not sure if star will make an exception for 4 persons so if not then you will just have to try to get it from one of us :p
I'm not giving mine up though so good luck with trying to take angel's or bluefog's :p

Nameless said:
That's mean Angel.
I am happy for the progress but this is breaking my heart. Why won't you let me have it?

lmao
You two are like little kids I swear lol
But carry one..it's entertaining for me :p

I might not be able to come in much in the mornings for a few days but I will be here before the days end :)
Will try to come in on mornings but not promising

Well I'm not sure if star will make an exception for 4 persons so if not then you will just have to try to get it from one of us :p
I'm not giving mine up though so good luck with trying to take angel's or bluefog's :p

lmao
You two are like little kids I swear lol
But carry one..it's entertaining for me :p
[/quote]

you don't want the fever because without the color you would always feel bad.
we should be able to get it today and we can try to secure the next week too

[quote="blackrose" pid='134201' dateline='1556073081']

lol
I already have it but not as bad as you two 
well I will try to help out
I would like to point out that once again the last posts were mine
(self praise) lol
[/quote]

that's great to hear.
i never got in the last posts and i remember it being around 160.
i was talking to bluefog at that time

Angel said:
that's great and whatever the number is you have done a great job.
i never thought we would be able to meet 180 posts goal like this. i thought it would be impossible

Thanks hun
To be honest though, I don't think any of it would be possible without bluefog..he really does his part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back