Final statistics thread V2.0

Blackangel said:
we couldn't meet the goal even yesterday
and we are lile 160 posts away and we got only this weekend to cover it up

Well it is a lot to post today but I'm sure we will make them before the end of the next week

Blackrose said:
Well it is a lot to post today but I'm sure we will make them before the end of the next week
i think so too hopefully.
but i forgot to come here a lot during the weekend and we still got more than 120 posts lagging.

Blackangel said:
i think so too hopefully.
but i forgot to come here a lot during the weekend and we still got more than 120 posts lagging.

Yeah even I wasn't here much this weekend
I will try to post a bit today

Blackangel said:
thank you so much
and i really appreciate it and we need rinko too to make it to the goal.
I really am happy that she helps out so much...if we could raise the activity bar of other members though...then things should work out good and goals would be a breeze and no longer a chore

Blackrose said:
I really am happy that she helps out so much...if we could raise the activity bar of other members though...then things should work out good and goals would be a breeze and no longer a chore
yeah but she lost interest in it
and i don't think we can do much about it but i will still try to persuade her.

Blackangel said:
she likes everything
and i think she watches a lot of action anime lately.

Then generally there should be some good threads for her to check out...one's posted by madara and others i mean

Blackrose said:
Then generally there should be some good threads for her to check out...one's posted by madara and others i mean
yeah i know
but because of the recent posts people don't like to search the the manga or anime.

Blackangel said:
yeah i know
but because of the recent posts people don't like to search the the manga or anime.

Yea...I think maybe the homepage might need customizing a bit to bring more enthusiasm to this place...not sure what others might think though

Blackrose said:
Yea...I think maybe the homepage might need customizing a bit to bring more enthusiasm to this place...not sure what others might think though
i think you are right
but isn't it good? with saber as a royal queen and a very good background?

Back