Final statistics thread V2.0

That's the saddest part man.
It's the mod decision and I don't think I have seen the original post. Let's forget about it

Sorry to hear that man.
Don't worry too much about it. You have been posting a lot. Good job man. You have secured your color

yes and it's hard
i have been reading a lot to post so much. it's really tiring and still i struggle a lot to meet the goal

Don't worry man.
We will be able to meet this month's goal by this week. You don't have to get stressed about it

It's a pleasure to talk to you man.
Let me know if you really need my help. I will try to drop by but I am very busy these days

thank you so much for offering.
will you come on fridays? they are very hard out of all the days and there is the friday curse too

thank you for staying
we met the goal and i am leaving too. if you can stop by tomorrow, that will help me out a lot

a very slow start today
i never thought we would be this slow after just 1 week. we need active members here

it's really bad.
i never thought we would be this far behind. why can't people see how good silver is, with this?

What is this thread? I have tried to understand this but I don't think, I get what this is about. Could you please tell me?

Nancy_Lee said:
What is this thread? I have tried to understand this but I don't think, I get what this is about. Could you please tell me?
this is post goal progress thread.
here we track the global statistics and the progress

Looks like it's just 8 posts away now.
That's good progress for a slow day. Great job everyone. Keep up the good work

Back