Final statistics thread V2.0

Blackangel said:
thank you and get rest
please get well soon. i don't want to see you falling sick so often. it's breaking my heart

I'm not sick anymore
Just a little depressed...nothing seems to interest me these days and I'm always so moody..it's so frustrating

Blackrose said:
I'm not sick anymore
Just a little depressed...nothing seems to interest me these days and I'm always so moody..it's so frustrating
i am so sorry sweetheart
don't think about it and we all have days like that. bare with them and they will be over. i am so happy to hear you not being sick anymore

Blackrose said:
I'm not sick anymore

You can have picnic with the kids, it's work for me, try it

Silver_Fox said:
Not in the best mood to use this forum, i'll comeback later
what happened?
if it's related to that guy, ignore him. there are always people like that. and it's just one here

you are too nice
even i don't want to get in trouble with anyone and except for him, others are very nice.
do you have trouble with others?

Blackangel said:
you are too nice
even i don't want to get in trouble with anyone and except for him, others are very nice.
do you have trouble with others?

I'm trying because i like this place, this is the place i can write about anime/manga, i don't want to fight, i already have other site to start shit and trouble, but not here

No, the other are good

Silver_Fox said:
I'm trying because i like this place, this is the place i can write about anime/manga, i don't want to fight, i already have other site to start shit and trouble, but not here

No, the other are good
i have been talking to you and i like you.
i don't want you to leave this place because of someone. that's good and i don't have any trouble with others.
try to ignore him just like me.

we are making decent enough progress today.
but not great progress. this is not great progress by any means

I am so sorry to hear that man.
We have time and we will be fine. I don't see anyone else. What happened?

a lot but you wouldn't think much of it
let's forget about it and i bed your help in reaching today's goal

but i just need you to post 30 posts.
i will take care of the rest. it's hard to do this by myself. can you at least try to help?

that's very sad
i will try to do this by myself. i have a double shift tomorrow and i am afraid if i don't do this, we won't be able to cover

Double shift sounds rough man.
I will try to be here tomorrow and do my best but I can't make any promises

Back