Final statistics thread V2.0

i don't use them
i just don't like using them in my posts and they take up so much space in a reply and i don't like the

by any chance are you bringing up the weekend activity?
it's fine and we haven't been having much trouble. don't worry

Thanks man.
Will you be watching the anime movies? Recommendations are getting collected as we speak

i plan to watch them
i have recommended an anime movie myself and i hope it gets selecEd. have you recommended anything?

I haven't recommended anything man.
I don't have much in my list but like I said before, I will try to watch, whatever gets selected

i don't know much about him.
i am trying to understand all the people in this forum. it's hard not fun to do here, when i got nothing to do

i agree too.
we are just 20 posts away now. if only other are here, we could do this immediately.
it would not take so much funny

I don't think I got what you are saying man.
I am still here and you keep forgetting my presence most of the time

Personal goal?
That's cool man and I think we will get there in the next 10 minutes. Rest assured

just 10 minutes?
you have too much confidence in me. thank you for that and you might be right this time

that's alright
i am just messing with you. with this we just need 8 more posts. thank you so much for being here

Cool man.
I like counting down those few numbers. It's a pleasure man. I wasn't here much so it's not an obligation at all

i agree a
counting down is fun . i just complain when i had to post so much by myself. don't take me seriously

Back