Final statistics thread V2.0

Don't worry too much man.
Look at today's progress. I saw some interesting threads as well. I will check them out

i agree but we are good.
i want to meet today's goal of 200. have you got any movies to recommend for next month's group watch?

Sorry man and I don't have any movies to recommend.
But I will try to watch whatever that gets selected

You need at least 4 decent votes to get selected man.
I don't think it's very easy to please 4 people in a forum like this

i think i understand but you can't say that for sure.
many anime for selected before but no one watched it. it's difficult to say who will watch and who wouldn't

I understand man
If it's not very good, I will drop it myself but I will be giving it a try regardless of other anime movies which are recommended

now i understand what you are getting at.
my shift is almost over and i will have to go back and clean my house.
i haven't been cleaning it

That sounds like me, most of the time man.
I don't usually clean my house unless I need to prepare it for guests

i don't like cleaning but i need to do it.
i don't have a choice and i usually ask people to notify my before dropping by my house

Great progress everyone!
I don't have any charging in my phone to stay for long but I really wanted to appreciate the active forum today

I see.
I haven't noticed that to be honest. Well, I just don't have any charging left. So, keep up the good work everyone!

that's not a good start today
but like promised silver foxy is doing his best in making the threads but it's not enough.
we should have been able to get 50 by now

You are on a roll man.
So many new threads
I will try to give replies but there are too many of them. Way to go

we should have reached 60 by now.
we are still struggling at 40
i don't like to see it and i am making threads hoping to get replies

Sorry to hear that man.
I haven't been posting much but I will try to help you. I have seen some get interesting threads just now

thank you
and i wish blackrose and silver fox are here now. they would have replied to most of my threads

I have responded to some of your threads.
I haven't seen any one piece threads for so long and it's refreshing to talk about that anime again

yes and it's been a long time.
i need to make this episodic threads like usual. i am just tired of talking about only shounen anime

Back