Final statistics thread V2.0

That's cool man
They must have been worried about you. You were not well and you refused to take a break

i couldn't do it
star and clara wouldn't be there this month and i couldn't read after hearing that. we need to meet the goal

Why is it so important man?
I don't understand you. It shouldn't matter if we miss a goal or two

we never missed the goal.
we have been doing this for a very long time and we have always made it to the goal.
i didn't want to break that record

That's cool man
I understand that but you are too obsessed with goals. Don't worry too much about them

i will try
thank you for coming here. we are doing fairly well today. but we are more than 1050 posts away from the goal

thank you and i will keep that in mind
i am reading manga and i will be here for a while. if you get time, come again

You are too addicted man.
I wish I could read manga like that but I am just so into anime than manga. I can't continue reading manga for long

what can i say?
i like manga a lot and it makes me feel so complete and i can escape into a dream land where everyone is perfect

Dreamland?
That's sad man. You can't keep on living in a Dreamland and I wish I could do something to make you feel better

it's not always possible.
i bed some distraction and this is all i can get. i need to lose myself and go to another world to survive in this $hitty world

Blackangel said:
you are the real angel, blackrose. god bless you, my child.
i am alright now but i am not at my peak. thank you so much for helping me out

Lucifer said:
This is great man.
I don't remember seeing a high number before. It's good to see you all working a lot :cheers:

Could have been higher if you pitched in :p
btw why did you go and get my girl sick??

800 huh
@silver_fox you can do it :)

Back