Final statistics thread V2.0

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Haha.. no one said it was easy
I see
I guess we are back on track then. We just need a free more posts to get to your monthly goal. Or did you give it up competely? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
I guess we are back on track then. We just need a free more posts to get to your monthly goal. Or did you give it up competely? :D

Generally yes, but not really completely Haha.. i'll still trying

Generally yes, but not really completely Haha.. i'll still trying

I see
I think you are close to that as well. We will have to work on our weekend activity a little

[quote="White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain" pid='198938' dateline='1589820484']

By changing our mind set and log in weekend. Because there is already stigma that we are dead on weekend, if we are not working together to change that then there will be no improvement in weekend 
Let's try to change that by making threads in saturday and sunday like we did yesterday, so.. whoever logging in will find there is something to do. That's just an idea, but i think it will work
[/quote]

That's a good idea
I do think we should try that out and I wonder if others are going to be here today or not

Blackangel said:
i am here
did star help yesterday? i think i collapsed for insomnia.

She's on rage yesterday and dominating the forum until we get sugoi. Hey you should get enough rest, and pay visit to doctor sounds like a good idea

She's on rage yesterday and dominating the forum until we get sugoi. Hey you should get enough rest, and pay visit to doctor sounds like a good idea

I agree with this
We will take care of the rest somehow. Take some test, @Blackangel . Get well soon

Back