Final statistics thread V2.0

Rinko said:
So cool Star
When I was your age, I was sitting around all the time, not doing anything.

Same. I was only play around when i was in school Haha.. i didn't contribute anything to my family back then. Oh yea.. my English also worse back then, she speak pretty good English

Grey_Fox said:
Same. I was only play around when i was in school Haha.. i didn't contribute anything to my family back then. Oh yea.. my English also worse back then, she speak pretty good English

Is English your native language?
If people are Bilingual then they don't have to be so perfect in anything. Even if it's the first language, as long as you are able to communicate with others, it shouldn't matter.

Rinko said:
Is English your native language?
If people are Bilingual then they don't have to be so perfect in anything. Even if it's the first language, as long as you are able to communicate with others, it shouldn't matter.

No. I only learn in school and from years of playing video games and trial n error conversation Haha..

Grey_Fox said:
No. I only learn in school and from years of playing video games and trial n error conversation Haha..

Then you should be proud of it
You have come a very long way. If it isn't too personal, how many languages can you speak and what are they?

Rinko said:
Then you should be proud of it
You have come a very long way. If it isn't too personal, how many languages can you speak and what are they?

I can only speak Indonesian and English, and of course my native region language of West Java. That's all

Grey_Fox said:
I can only speak Indonesian and English, and of course my native region language of West Java. That's all

That's so cool
So you know three languages! Sundanese I never knew that there is such a language before.

Grey_Fox said:
Yes Sundanese language, i can only speak the rough style though.. my girlfriend can speak the soft style

Not sure what that means
Do you mean, even a language got too many sub languages in it?

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='196861' dateline='1588853991']

Yup, my hometown use rough spoken style Sundanese language, and her hometown use soft spoken style Sundanese language
[/quote]

Is it how you pronounce?
Is it possible to make out of what each other person is saying?

Rinko said:
Is it how you pronounce?
Is it possible to make out of what each other person is saying?

Like.. different words but have same meaning, but we do understand each other. It's about preference, the rough style speaker prefer to use harsher words, meanwhile the soft style speaker prefer to use polite words

Grey_Fox said:
Like.. different words but have same meaning, but we do understand each other. It's about preference, the rough style speaker prefer to use harsher words, meanwhile the soft style speaker prefer to use polite words

It's more like a dialect then
I got your point and it's easy to make out of the words then.

Grey_Fox said:
Maybe still sick, she got a lot of things on her mind lately

I do agree with that
She is too emotional and I wish she wouldn't be so emotional about everything.

Rinko said:
I do agree with that
She is too emotional and I wish she wouldn't be so emotional about everything.

Well the problem is big for her, i can't blame her, i just hoping she'll calm down and settle soon

Back