Final statistics thread V2.0

Grey_Fox said:
Hola Rinko.. i feel bit sick after eating instant noodles haha.. feel better now, i'm enjoying my tea now
After eating noodles?
I hope you are feeling completely alright now.

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193813' dateline='1587447538']
Hola! Rinko.. I'm doing good actually.. trying to give a fresh start to my day.  

what about you ?
[/quote]

That's good to know
I have just finished a quick nap and I popped up to see anyone is here or not. Do you read manga?

Rinko said:
That's good to know
I have just finished a quick nap and I popped up to see anyone is here or not. Do you read manga?
I generally read whenever i catch up with any ongoing anime. and right now i'm actually i love with HunterxHunter, but it's on a long Hiatus. so still waiting on that.

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='193836' dateline='1587449449']

It was one of my hobbies. I write story in our mangaka corner, i want to design the characters
[/quote]
That's cool
Then you don't draw those characters but rather you come up with the personalities.

[quote="Albert Newton" pid='193839' dateline='1587450120']
I generally read whenever i catch up with any ongoing anime. and right now i'm actually i love with HunterxHunter, but it's on a long Hiatus. so still waiting on that.
[/quote]
Everyone is reading Hunter x Hunter these days.
Have you watched the anime of 2011?

Rinko said:
That's cool
Then you don't draw those characters but rather you come up with the personalities.

Everyone is reading Hunter x Hunter these days.
Have you watched the anime of 2011?

Yes. If you ever saw Tales of Iris on our main index, that's my writing Haha..

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='193854' dateline='1587451095']

Okay cool, i'm always here too on weekend, maybe we can generates some activities
[/quote]

I thought no one comes here on a weekend.
I will drop by this weekend for sure.

Back