Final statistics thread V2.0

How is everyone doing today?
Connectivity is really bad today after watching a movie and I suppose I wouldn't be here much

Star_Of_Hope said:
How is everyone doing today?
Connectivity is really bad today after watching a movie and I suppose I wouldn't be here much

I'm good, it just bit cold because rainy all day. So uh.. the connectivity is bad right, i remember you said something about it's getting worse after 4pm, how about changing internet provider?

grey_fox said:
I'm good, it just bit cold because rainy all day. So uh.. the connectivity is bad right, i remember you said something about it's getting worse after 4pm, how about changing internet provider?

It's the same with all the internet providers here.
They had reduced the bandwidth and limited the connections because of the increased usage

Star_Of_Hope said:
May be so
But they did pay for it and they have a right to use it, based on the plan they have purchased

Keep positive, maybe it's just temporary, this pandemic is so sudden and the internet provider is not ready for that, maybe it will become normal again soon

grey_fox said:
Keep positive, maybe it's just temporary, this pandemic is so sudden and the internet provider is not ready for that, maybe it will become normal again soon

I hope so as well.
I don't think people would be able to accept anything else.

Not sure I got this right
Have you been taking any medicine at all? If not, take some medicine and get better as soon as possible

Back