Final statistics thread V2.0

[quote="grey_fox" pid='188662' dateline='1585105975']

Well it's already around 30k cases in US so it's understandable
[/quote]

yeah but still
i think it's heartless and inhuman the way, people are getting treated and i don't think this should be the way to treat this

Blackangel said:
yeah but still
i think it's heartless and inhuman the way, people are getting treated and i don't think this should be the way to treat this

From what i see.. the people in US don't want to stay at home for self isolate, so it's spreading fast

that's good star
but i want to see the goal achieved first and only then i can completely relax. could you be here for some time?

grey_fox said:
From what i see.. the people in US don't want to stay at home for self isolate, so it's spreading fast

yeah i know but let's just say i am not happy with this

I can't promise anything
But as I said before, I will certainly try to what I can today. I got some time but not too much time

just a little more for today's goal
i think meeting today's goal wouldn't be a problem but other things wouldn't be so easy to deal with

[quote="grey_fox" pid='188787' dateline='1585142191']

Only 60 right? and still wednesday
[/quote]

It's about 600.
We were not able to meet the goal for a few days continuously and Angel is keeping track of that

Well, looks like we made decent progress today
I am too tired and I will be taking a break now. Good luck everyone and keep up the good work

this is not looking good
by now we would have been able to be half away to the goal and that would have been the best

Back