Final anime announcement for November

MadaraUchiha said:
I got burnt on a few occasions when I selected anime with scores below 7 on MAL.

Well as I haven't watched them I can't give you any reassurance... Read it Die had 7.8 rating and it's still a great anime ya know

Claraviolet said:
Well as I haven't watched them I can't give you any reassurance... Read it Die had 7.8 rating and it's still a great anime ya know

I said below 7, not below 8.
You don't have anything else?

MadaraUchiha said:
I said below 7, not below 8.
You don't have anything else?

Kyou Kara maou.. It's too childish though. I am watching it as it's not had enough for me to drop it.

MadaraUchiha said:
What about Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika?

Are you kidding me? I am not into magical girls and I believe I have watched it..I don't remember dropping it. So I must have completed watching the entire anime

Claraviolet said:
Are you kidding me? I am not into magical girls and I believe I have watched it..I don't remember dropping it. So I must have completed watching the entire anime

Ugh.... I'm recommending this for the last time: Overlord.

MadaraUchiha said:
Ugh.... I'm recommending this for the last time: Overlord.

But I don't have it... My laptop died and my phone doesn't have that anime.. Then how am I supposed to watch it.
I will watch your pick next time.
So this time, go with kamisama dolls or blade of the immortal

Claraviolet said:
But I don't have it... My laptop died and my phone doesn't have that anime.. Then how am I supposed to watch it.
I will watch your pick next time.
So this time, go with kamisama dolls or blade of the immortal

Just... no. I already have so much on my load

They have terrible reviews. I already have time to watch only one more small anime, and I'd rather watch something that's good.

MadaraUchiha said:
They have terrible reviews. I already have time to watch only one more small anime, and I'd rather watch something that's good.

Then go with youjo senki.
It's really good and I will be able to participate in those discussions

MadaraUchiha said:
That I'll watch. 12 episodes long and looks interesting.

Great. Well, at least we would have something in common to discuss.
I hope you would start watching it today

Claraviolet said:
Great. Well, at least we would have something in common to discuss.
I hope you would start watching it today

Whoa, nope. Today I've to catch up on Shokugeki no Souma season 3 and One Piece. Maybe from this week. Just a heads-up, I'll be going at a snail's pace, probably an episode a day.

MadaraUchiha said:
Whoa, nope. Today I've to catch up on Shokugeki no Souma season 3 and One Piece. Maybe from this week. Just a heads-up, I'll be going at a snail's pace, probably an episode a day.

AMATERASU!!!!!!!
well, just start watching it. I don't think you would be able to st with just one episode a day.

Back