February anime suggestions

Nel said:
I am thinking about kuroku no basket or some other long anime

One more sports anime? I'm up for it, but it'd be better if we try anime belonging to different genre each month..... Maybe, we can try this during June or July.....

MadaraUchiha said:
One more sports anime? I'm up for it, but it'd be better if we try anime belonging to different genre each month..... Maybe, we can try this during June ofr July.....

Cool. Then shall we go with one outs for now?

I'll announce it tomorrow, but, if I don't you do it, because I'll be going to my cousin's place tomorrow night, and I'm going to a movie tomorrow evening, so, I'm not sure if I'll have the time......

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll announce it tomorrow, but, if I don't you do it, because I'll be going to my cousin's place tomorrow night, and I'm going to a movie tomorrow evening, so, I'm not sure if I'll have the time......

Nel said:
That's cool madara. Make a thread about next anime suggestion too please

I have Kuroko no Basuke and Re:Zero in mind, and I'm leaning towards Re:Zero to avoid fatigue.... Besides, I heard that it's very good......

MadaraUchiha said:
I have Kuroko no Basuke and Re:Zero in mind, and I'm leaning towards Re:Zero to avoid fatigue.... Besides, I heard that it's very good......

Zero kara hajime anime senpai? It's a normal overrated anime. I saw it and it isn't much to talk about.

ItachiSasuke said:
Zero kara hajime anime senpai? It's a normal overrated anime. I saw it and it isn't much to talk about.
So, do you have any interesting anime other than something belonging to the sports genre in mind?

MadaraUchiha said:
So, do you have any interesting anime other than something belonging to the sports genre in mind?

How about an action or a thriller anime? I don't have names but I would like something like that

ItachiSasuke said:
How about an action or a thriller anime? I don't have names but I would like something like that

I was asking for the same and you asked it to me again...... I'll search for something......

MadaraUchiha said:
I was asking for the same and you asked it to me again...... I'll search for something......

Can I suggest something too? I like this. We all get to watch things at the same time. How pschic kussuo no seinen?
It has 160 episodes which are of 4 minutes long.

Testaccount said:
Can I suggest something too? I like this. We all get to watch things at the same time. How pschic kussuo no seinen?
It has 160 episodes which are of 4 minutes long.
Sure, why not..... We'll discuss this in the March 2017 thread I guess, where everyone else can see......

Back