favourite place..?

Albert Newton

minna....what would be your favourite place to visit /stay...? //

mine is my room / home ...:p ..cuz im in a hostel far away from home..

well....other than that it would be..iceland ..:)

being a Muslim I prefer Makkah and Madina.................
I just visited............
Currently I am staying near Riyadh

KonahaANBU said:
being a Muslim I prefer Makkah and Madina.................
I just visited............
Currently I am staying near Riyadh

i am a hindu..But still idk why i like islam religion...maybe cuz my most of my close people are muslims...
I want to go to makka and madina someday too.......

My fav place would be my bestfriend's home....
I like want to stay there forever...Though half of the time I AM there :p

Other than that my home and Japan :p

Edit: On second thoughts i guess it would my home IN japan...:p (That doesn't exist right now .....xP)

I'm a city person so I'm pretty much down for any place that is extremely urban, modern, technological and etc such as dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and other cities similar to them.

I would have to say Australia for it's beautiful weather and the lifestyle you can have over there.

Favorite place? That's a good question, because I'd have to answer nostalgically. My home town would be my favorite place. A long history of overcoming great obstacles in my youth, a mission to assist others and make life better for those around me, as well as many other events all occurred here. If there's one place I never want to leave is here. Somewhere with so many more victories that resulted after some defeats as well as many friends is definitely somewhere I'd want to be.

I guess mine, even though I have never been there yet but I would love to go is New York :) it looks like such a great place and one I would love to go to myself when I have the chance :)

I really loved Germany when I used to live there and when I visited some odd years after. Otherwise, I'm prone to staying in my room. I'll be going to Canada this month, so, who knows! Maybe my new favorite place will be Canada.

I lived in the Dominican Republic for 6 months on a church missions trip. I loved that place! The people there were so friendly! I met a lot of great friends being there. The weather was great too. I would definitely go back in a heart beat.

Back