Favourite Manga Publisher

Kaynil

I was wondering if you guys tend to favour a certain published above another.
Some translation can be very literal and confusing and some other houses might make their translation taking many liberties. Finding good balance might be a bit difficult, and that is not even taking in account the limitations in options available depending on where we live.

But still, given your experience, [size=small]Which ones are the publishers you trust?[/size]

I don't have one. Never even noticed that there are so many manga publishing companies are out there

There are many small translation websites, that translates their favorite manga or manhwa too. I don't have any favorites though

I tend to enjoy manga stream's releases best, granted they can use some colorful language in their translations, but for the series I read it really adds to the story.

Viz. They license Shonen Jump's works and provide official translations. I'm reading Tokyo Ghoul(just finished Volume 2), and the translation seems cool.

MadaraUchiha said:
Viz. They license Shonen Jump's works and provide official translations. I'm reading Tokyo Ghoul(just finished Volume 2), and the translation seems cool.

do you have many books? i heard shonen jump books are cheaper but i never thought that they are cheap. i read manga online

KuranKaname said:
do you have many books? i heard shonen jump books are cheaper but i never thought that they are cheap. i read manga online

Digital copies, and no I didn't buy them. I don't earn. I use other means.

Back