Favourite artwork of Berserk fans *SPOILERS*

Tyrant

What are your favourite panels/artworks from the Manga written by Kentarou Miura named BERSERK? Just post them here.
For me, it'll be:
019.jpg

009.jpg

berserk_by_kostanryuk_d31hu3z.jpg

I'll be adding more as the story progresses..

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Tyrant] I am gonna start reading Berserk after a while.............

Awesome! I really recommend reading it. The first 3 volumes might seem mediocre but get past that and you'll enter the Golden Age arc in Berserk. It's basically one of the best story arcs written in the history of manga and is also one of my personal favourites. Moreover, the main character (Guts) is unlike any you've witnessed before. It's a really depressing manga though....a type of manga which is capable of giving kids nightmares(literally).

Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Awesome! I really recommend reading it. The first 3 volumes might seem mediocre but get past that and you'll enter the Golden Age arc in Berserk. It's basically one of the best story arcs written in the history of manga and is also one of my personal favourites. Moreover, the main character (Guts) is unlike any you've witnessed before. It's a really depressing manga though....a type of manga which is capable of giving kids nightmares(literally).

Literally? Well, depressing in the sense, gore or too many sad elements?

MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Both of them (in too much amount).....and more. (O_O )

Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Oh O_O..........How good is the anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That, I do not know (...though there's no point in watching the anime if you don't plan to read the manga afterwards...cuz the anime ends horribly!) You can either watch the 1990s anime or the 3 movies that came out recently (both miss the first three volumes of manga btw).
I did some search(on MAL and similar anime/manga forums) and found out that more amt. of people prefer it this way:
Berserk Manga > Berserk Movies (1,2,3) > Berserk Anime
I haven't seen anything except the Manga, so I can't say that for sure.

Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Tyrant said:

That, I do not know (...though there's no point in watching the anime if you don't plan to read the manga afterwards...cuz the anime ends horribly!) You can either watch the 1990s anime or the 3 movies that came out recently (both miss the first three volumes of manga btw).
I did some search(on MAL and similar anime/manga forums) and found out that more amt. of people prefer it this way:
Berserk Manga > Berserk Movies (1,2,3) > Berserk Anime
I haven't seen anything except the Manga, so I can't say that for sure.

Okay then..........I ll read the manga I guess..........

KonahaANBU said:
Nice art work............
Btw how is Berserk??????
Is it good or not???

It's definitely good(I'm talking about the manga) but is seinen (targeted at an audience of 20+ age) and so, is filled with a lot of blood, gore and similar phenomenon.

Tyrant said:
KonahaANBU said:
Btw how is Berserk??????
Is it good or not???

It's definitely good(I'm talking about the manga) but is seinen (targeted at an audience of 20+ age) and so, is filled with a lot of blood, gore and similar phenomenon.

so I have to wait 4 years for it...............

KonahaANBU said:
Tyrant said:
KonahaANBU said:
Btw how is Berserk??????
Is it good or not???

so I have to wait 4 years for it...............

That is your choice actually. I started reading it at an age of 17. x)
If you think you can handle looking at pics of extreme torture and war, go for it.

Tyrant said:
If you think you can handle looking at pics of extreme torture and war, go for it.
If its only torture and war I can handle it...............I did watch Attack on Titan

KonahaANBU said:
Tyrant said:
If its only torture and war I can handle it...............I did watch Attack on Titan

No no, trust me...Attack on Titan is actually a kid's show if compared to Berserk. I've seen both.

I doan have a favorite one >_< , I liked many panels but I doan remember in which chapter they were shown
Guts smile is creepy (O_O")

NXL said:
I doan have a favorite one >_< , I liked many panels but I doan remember in which chapter they were shown
Guts smile is creepy (O_O")

I know that feeling. :3
Annd you don't say: O_O
uByjMTg.jpg

NXL said:
Haha xP
Ya saw guts new powers ? :D

I'm still at the chapter where I was days ago. (>_>) So, not really, no.
But alright, I'm motivated right now...today seems fine to finish another 2-3 volumes. x]

Back