Favorite Game

Jack

What is your favorite game? Can be anything related to games
well my favorite game would have to be Halo 3 or was.

Jack said:
What is your favorite game? Can be anything related to games
well my favorite game would have to be Halo 3 or was.

My favorite game was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I've played many and my favourite was .. Biohazard 4, Devil May Cry 4 (loved the story and characters) and even Skyrim (at one point). It's currently Far Cry 3 and will probably change very soon.

Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Last Of Us and Portal..............

Tyrant said:
I've played many and my favourite was .. Biohazard 4, Devil May Cry 4 (loved the story and characters) and even Skyrim (at one point). It's currently Far Cry 3 and will probably change very soon.

Devil may cry #_# i stopped at 3 though XD long time ago

errr pokemon? XD was hard to get bored of hehe
oh and mageman........many really old games that were so hard winning felt impossible ._. also because im not really up to date with all these new games you kids play hehe

Zero said:
Tyrant said:

Then you know Dante was awesome. *_*

Tyrant said:
Zero said:
Tyrant said:

Then you know Dante was awesome. *_*

i could play it just for his cut scenes XD

MadaraUchiha said:
Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Last Of Us and Portal
Oh I also played the last of us , it was great ^^

NXL said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Last Of Us and Portal
Oh I also played the last of us , it was great ^^

What?! You play games? And yes, it is a great game............But as far as the story is concerned, it is certainly not the best............

Only played few >. <
I played two of the naruto games (though I regret buying them )
I also played the sims fr awhile ...then got bored >. <
I tried COD , but I stopped cause I sucked at it
:lost2: and that's it

well...i like COD:MW3 .., Far cry 3, ..BattleField ...and..Injustice: Gods Among Us..., Assassins Creed 4 ,DMC 5 ...from the games i've recently played.. but my evergreen Favourite Game would be Total Overdose(TOD) ..:D

Grant Theft Auto and Fifa 2014 as of now but my all time favorite game is the very first series of resident evil. Full of mysteries and killing zombies everything about that game luved it.

On the Xbox it would be Grand Theft Auto V and on the Nintendo 3DS it would be Pokemon X :)

I have to say, my all time favorite game is Skyrim. I like it because you have so many choices and opportunities to do what ever you want in a large open environment.

My favorite game of all time is Final Fantasy X - I loved the storyline, character development, and game play kept my interest throughout the game.

A close second place would have to be Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition) the graphics are great, storyline awesome, and the cut scenes are captivating.

Oh my. [/George Takei] I have far too many favorites to list in one post. I suppose my top favorites would be Tomb Raider I and II, Clock Tower I, Alone in the Dark (the original MSDOS version from 1992) Silent Hill 1 through 3, Command and Conquer Red Alert, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy (Windows 95), DOOM, DOOM II, DOOM '95, Ultimate DOOM, Duke Nukem 3D, The House of the Dead 1 (Sega Saturn, Arcade, PC), Sonic Adventure, Virtua Cop 2, Die Hard Trilogy, Die Hard Arcade, Time Crisis 1, Medal of Honor Underground, 007 Goldeneye, Call of Duty Black Ops, REAL War Air Land Sea, Super Power - U.S.S. Liberty Sub Commander, Toy Commander, Silent Scope 1 and 2, Star Trek Legacy, Star Trek Online, Ghouls N' Ghosts, Super Ghouls N' Ghosts, Dynamite Duke, Freedom Force, Sega Virtual On, Delta Force Task Force Dagger, and Metal Slug series.

Back