Favorite cartoons as a kid?

ZandraJoi

What did you like? I leaned towards Bugs Bunny. I also liked Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony. The newer ones don't do them justice. I still watch some of these as an adult. It's a great way to unwind.

As a child I watched a lot of shows like Recess, Dragon Ball Z (before i even knew about anime!), Spongebob haha!

I got into wrestling at a very young age so i spent a lot of time watching this rather than cartoons, and i still do

I watched most of the cartoons that were on TV during the 90's on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney.

I watched all the main ones back in the day, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney. My favorite out of them all were the main Cartoon Network ones like Ed Edd n Eddy, Code name kids next door, grim and mandy, dexter lab, among others.

DiamondDust said:
Oh cartoon. Well.. Ninja Turle and Silver Hawk, i also like M.A.S.K

now those are some old ones. I forgot about Thundercats, Super Friends and all the Filmation shows.

Pretty much the same as anyone in my age demographic; Ed Edd n Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter, Recess and Lloyd in Space all come to mind.

DiamondDust said:
This one lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hrmmmm, I think I might do remember that. But been way too long.

Back