Fate/Grand order episode 1

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
This was way more confusing than I had anticipated and you almost certainly have to watch the special episode F G/O first order and play the game which I'm not interested in to be able to follow this. There's like 7-8 arcs where they time travel to different locations/times and they only adapted the last one which is kinda really dumb.
And I am also not impressed with the story, the excessive fanservice and the animation or anything really. Just a heads up for @MadaraUchiha Or @Demon_skeith who might be thinking of watching this since I won't be.

I learnt recently that they conducted a poll among fans and wanted to know which chapter they wanted to have an adaptation and they chose this and Camelot, which is getting 2 movies.

MadaraUchiha said:
I learnt recently that they conducted a poll among fans and wanted to know which chapter they wanted to have an adaptation and they chose this and Camelot, which is getting 2 movies.

Probably good if you're a fan of the game but terrible idea for anime audiences. I think considering how popular it is they would have been able to milk a lot of money adapting the whole thing from start to finish.

BurnsyCEO said:
Probably good if you're a fan of the game but terrible idea for anime audiences. I think considering how popular it is they would have been able to milk a lot of money adapting the whole thing from start to finish.
And I also hear that the First Order movie is pretty bad so I don't wanna watch it. Anyway I still haven't even watched the main stuff so this can definitely wait.

MadaraUchiha said:
And I also hear that the First Order movie is pretty bad so I don't wanna watch it. Anyway I still haven't even watched the main stuff so this can definitely wait.

I do plan to watch all the fate series at some point.
Thank you for sharing this. I would probably skip this one.

[quote="BurnsyCEO" pid='161651' dateline='1570723369']

"All" the fate series might take you ages to complete. Not all are worth watching and you also need to watch the main ones in the right order.
[/quote]

I see.
I have watched the first three in that series so far.

Back