Fans are suck 2

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Few days ago i talk with someone on YouTube about Attack on Titan. Many people hate Eren. I ask them 'why you hate Eren?'. Some of them respond to my question, well.. to make it short it seems like they are not fond of Eren becoming antagonist in later part of the series

So what's wrong with that? I personally like this formula, it's definitely different from the mainstream. It's really dissapointing that the crowd prefer the same old formula, they want another Luffy, another Naruto, another Goku, another Deku.. they keep wanting the same thing, they reject different ideas

It's true that you shouldn't fix things which not broken. So i'm convinced now, the real poison for battle shonen genre is the fans, this is why that genre didn't developed for decades because their audiences reject new things. Not sure why people want to watch same thing over and over again, if it's me i'll get bored

lol makes sense.
i think you are right and people shouldn't stick to just the standard formula of hero saving the day at the end

Back