Fan made manga chapter

Sindar

There is this amazing fan made chapter showing how an Akainu vs Luffy fight might go. It is a pretty impressive imitation of Oda's style, not just the visual part, but also the way his chapters work. Check it out! No spoilers for anime-only viewers,  as far as I know.

http://imgur.com/a/ar48R

This was... excellent. Each panel had many boxes, and not just 2 and 3, and each of them were extremely detailed. And, the character designs were very similar to the original designs. This was far better than I expected, far better than even what assistants of great mangaka can draw on their own.

MadaraUchiha said:
This was... excellent. Each panel had many boxes, and not just 2 and 3, and each of them were extremely detailed. And, the character designs were very similar to the original designs. This was far better than I expected, far better than even what assistants of great mangaka can draw on their own.
I know right =) If that guy use ink instead of markers, and if he typeset his dialogues the usual way, then I think people might actually confuse some of his panes for being drawn by Oda. I also like Sakazuki turning into a volcano, that both makes sense and makes him seem even stronger. I think something like that might happen in the real story too.

I like it. Just 12 pages took him more than 6 months to complete? May be re-creating someone's style isn't easy.

KuranKaname said:
I like it. Just 12 pages took him more than 6 months to complete? May be re-creating someone's style isn't easy.

He was also a tad lazy, I bet : D

Back