Fall 2017 Anime

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Fall 2017 season has started. What will you be watching?

I'm gonna watch:
Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara (Food Wars! The Third Plate)
Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)
Black Clover

MadaraUchiha said:
Fall 2017 season has started. Here's a list of anime that are gonna air. What will you be watching?

I'm gonna watch:
Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara (Food Wars! The Third Plate)
Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride)
Black Clover

1)[font=Verdana, Arial](Girls' Last Tour)[/font][/font][/size]

Couple of lolis in an empty world where they're the only two people and they roam the ruins of civilization. It's quite calming and surreal to watch.

[font=Verdana, Arial](Land of the Lustrous)[/font][/font][/size]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial]3)[font=Verdana, Arial](The Ancient Magus' Bride)[/font][/font][/size][/font]

MadaraUchiha said:
By the way, did the first two episodes of Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoukou and Houseki no Kuni interest you?

There are here because I liked the first episodes, It's possible I see they aren't that great and just drop them like any other anime.

Yeah I finished Rurouni Kenshin recently after putting it off for a few years and it was pretty good. And yeah I don't get why it shouldn't be adapted now. If Bones or Madhouse picks it up and reboot's it, it would be lit lol.

Kamikaze said:
Yeah I finished Rurouni Kenshin recently after putting it off for a few years and it was pretty good. And yeah I don't get why it shouldn't be adapted now. If Bones or Madhouse picks it up and reboot's it, it would be lit lol.
Bones would be great. Though, I'm not sure if it's as popular now.

Back