"Explore Animation" course

Not anyone can do miracles with animation.
They need to have knack for it.

Robin said:

I think it is just interesting to know more about how the animation is produced =)

I am not interested in the animation but if it's just watching, then it might be fun.
A course? Like in school?
Do I get a certificate for it?

ItachiSasuke said:
I am not interested in the animation but if it's just watching, then it might be fun.
A course? Like in school?
Do I get a certificate for it?

It is a MOOC (massive open online course) on Future Learn platform. I don't know if they give certificates for this particular course, maybe they do.

Robin said:
I agree. You also have to have a lot of money to create animated series. It would be too much work to do it on your own.

I partly disagree. I agree some people find it easier than others to get the hang of it but I think it is an skill like any other you have to polish and invest time to become better. Often times the 'miracles' come from people doing the craft for decades. It might seem to us like they were born luckily talented but that might be minimising their effort to reach the point where they are. It is never to late to start something if you're truly interested in it.

I thank you for the link.

Kaynil said:
I partly disagree. I agree some people find it easier than others to get the hang of it but I think it is an skill like any other you have to polish and invest time to become better. Often times the 'miracles' come from people doing the craft for decades. It might seem to us like they were born luckily talented but that might be minimising their effort to reach the point where they are. It is never to late to start something if you're truly interested in it.

I thank you for the link.

Elvis said:
I agree. You also have to have a lot of money to create animated series. It would be too much work to do it on your own.

Why do people need too much money?
A piece of software and a skill is enough to do the miracle.

Robin said:
Why do people need too much money?
A piece of software and a skill is enough to do the miracle.

not all the time my lady.
large things needs peeps.
@Sindar how many peeps are needed to make an anime bro? like in general?

they i can become famous if i want to bro?
sounds cool. i might become an anime maker too xD

then i would be a useless person.
i am not much of a hard worker in that. my jobs take up most of my time.

Back