Error in loading screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon

I'm not sure if that is the correct description but it happens whenever I post a reply (or in this case a new thread) for a second I panic because I think that I've lost what I had typed up in my response but then it loads and my post is successful. I thought I'd just point this out.

Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing:

ScreenShot2014-10-04at112456PM_zps2e480f4a.png

Sharon said:
I'm not sure if that is the correct description but it happens whenever I post a reply (or in this case a new thread) for a second I panic because I think that I've lost what I had typed up in my response but then it loads and my post is successful. I thought I'd just point this out.

Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing:

ScreenShot2014-10-04at112456PM_zps2e480f4a.png

We are having too many spammers these days.So we had to enable spam manager plugin, even though it consists of bugs.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

same here.....
admin install checkbox validation plugin....
bot can't create topics coz it asks a random number to enter when I topic / reply made. ..
hope this helps

Rahul said:
same here.....
bot can't create topics coz it asks a random number to enter when I topic / reply made. ..
hope this helps

We have implemented pretty much everything rahul.Most of the plugins contains bugs.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Rahul said:
same here.....
hope this helps

We have implemented pretty much everything rahul.Most of the plugins contains bugs.

i am a php developer and just started developing plugins. my first plugin was ShowNewPoints and second was "Payment System"
tell me if you want any help related to mybb plugins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back