Episode 647 discussion

MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
What do you think about this episode?

it was pretty damn good, what did you think ?

It is getting better and funnier.........Let us see what happens in the factory........

yeah xD

it was slow when they were in punk hazzard for like 30 eps and 5 of which were spent in that tunnel escaping, but now its finally getting a lot better and interesting xD

Paradox said:
I think that it's just getting better and better and better and better etc

and it will become even more awesome soon.... i hope, when they fight one of the yonko which im guessing is going to be that big mamma or whatever her name is, i don't read manga so ....

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:

It is getting better and funnier.........Let us see what happens in the factory........

yeah xD

it was slow when they were in punk hazzard for like 30 eps and 5 of which were spent in that tunnel escaping, but now its finally getting a lot better and interesting xD

Paradox said:

and it will become even more awesome soon.... i hope, when they fight one of the yonko which im guessing is going to be that big mamma or whatever her name is, i don't read manga so ....

Yea........I felt the same way in Punk Hazard arc.........The pace was kind of slow........I hope they do this way for the rest of the series........

It is leading up to a very interesting arc. I read the manga, and I'll tell you that this will get better and better. You will also see some things get clarified as well. There are so many spoilers out there so be careful. Wait a little longer and you will see what I am talking about.

MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:

yeah xD

Paradox said:

Yea........I felt the same way in Punk Hazard arc.........The pace was kind of slow........I hope they do this way for the rest of the series........

i can see why they did it, to stop the anime catching manga up,

i mean they are trying to show as limited content as possible.

like they have their intro which is like 1min30 then they have that little story about the new world and then a recap of the last eps that like 5 mins of the episode gone already :/

but yeah i hope they continue this pace ^__^

Roronoa Zoro said:
It is leading up to a very interesting arc. I read the manga, and I'll tell you that this will get better and better. You will also see some things get clarified as well. There are so many spoilers out there so be careful. Wait a little longer and you will see what I am talking about.

yeah i heard that the manga is awesome and a lot of stuff happens, but im too lazy to read xD

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Roronoa Zoro said:

I earned a handful of spoilers myself..........But I heard from many that this was one of the best, and the best for some, arcs of One Piece.........

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:

yeah xD

Paradox said:

like they have their intro which is like 1min30 then they have that little story about the new world and then a recap of the last eps that like 5 mins of the episode gone already :/

Roronoa Zoro said:

yeah i heard that the manga is awesome and a lot of stuff happens, but im too lazy to read xD

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Lol, I literally laughed at that "5 mins gone part" and yea the pacing is justified...........But then again, it is only 1 chapter or less than that per episode............

MadaraUchiha said:
Roronoa Zoro said:

I earned a handful of spoilers myself..........But I heard from many that this was one of the best, and the best for some, arcs of One Piece.........

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:

yeah xD

Paradox said:

Roronoa Zoro said:

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Lol, I literally laughed at that "5 mins gone part" and yea the pacing is justified...........But then again, it is only 1 chapter or less than that per episode............

i actually looked once how long it takes for the eps to start and if i remember it was like 5 mins give or take xD

its pretty clever though xD

Fairy Tail should of done that, when they first started, but they showed 176 eps full of content and no fillers which was good, but it meant that they could not continue and were off air for a year :/

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Roronoa Zoro said:

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
yeah xD

Roronoa Zoro said:

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

i actually looked once how long it takes for the eps to start and if i remember it was like 5 mins give or take xD

Fairy Tail should of done that, when they first started, but they showed 176 eps full of content and no fillers which was good, but it meant that they could not continue and were off air for a year :/

Yea, I think One Piece does it good..........And then there is Bleach, full of fillers, which made it end.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Roronoa Zoro said:

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Roronoa Zoro said:

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

Yea, I think One Piece does it good..........And then there is Bleach, full of fillers, which made it end.........

bleach filler werent even that bad, and they did not have as many fillers as Naruto has now, i mean they had quite a lot but nowhere near as many as Naruto has, i mean there has been many times where theirs filler arc's of like 10 eps :/

Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Roronoa Zoro said:

Davis said:

il just wait ^_^

not long left xD

bleach filler werent even that bad, and they did not have as many fillers as Naruto has now, i mean they had quite a lot but nowhere near as many as Naruto has, i mean there has been many times where theirs filler arc's of like 10 eps :/

Yea but, when you calculate the percentage of fillers, bleach has more........

MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Davis said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yea but, when you calculate the percentage of fillers, bleach has more........

yeah, "precentage" but Naruto has a lot more, and there was only 360 eps of bleach :/

Back