Elfen Lied

Esmee

I managed to get into the manga of it first and recently also watched the anime. I think anime is more gore and also a bit totally chaotic. Manga seems like lot more relaxed paced for me. I like supernatural and thriller type of stuff but did not expected Elfen Lied would be this strong. 

Have you read the manga?

MadaraUchiha said:
Guilty pleasure. Kinda stupid but entertaining nevertheless.

stupid?
is it because of the story having people invisible hands? i don't think it's very stupid

I think it's kind of bizzare type category and the gore stuff in it made me kept distance. I know a lot of anime and manga lovers want gore stuff but not for me.

Blackangel said:
stupid?
is it because of the story having people invisible hands? i don't think it's very stupid

I like to think along the lines of everyone just gathering under one roof to live a family type life.

Blackangel said:
stupid?

Gratuitous blood and fanservice, muddled plot and silly underdeveloped characters.
Entertaining though can't deny that.

MadaraUchiha said:
Gratuitous blood and fanservice, muddled plot and silly underdeveloped characters.
Entertaining though can't deny that.

if you put it that way, then it can't be helped.
yes you are right about that.

It got some good points.
But usually people always try to see a good plot above all and it doesn't have one.

Back