Dragon Ball Daima

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
So.. i heard that Akira Toriyama was inspired by adventure theme in GT when he thought about Dragon Ball Daima. Well.. isn't that good? Personally i like the adventerous classic Dragon Ball series when Dragon Ball is all about collecting dragon ball, and GT performed very well in recreating that nostalgic adventure

One thing about GT is with Goku's body regressed into a kid. I don't mind about that, i think it works perfectly with the story, but honestly i was hoping for Goku to get his adult body by the Super Android 17 saga, but oh well.. it didn't and i don't mind about that, it's still cool

And about Dragon Ball Daima. Lol what's wrong with Akira Toriyama? He made all the characters into kids, yes, everyone like Krillin, Muten Roshi, Satan, all of them was turn into kids. I don't know what in Akira's mind, did he wants to turn DB into kid series or what? Lol. And yea, i think this is a pretty lame idea

I had to search a video on it since I hadn't heard anything.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I honestly don't know what to expect. I guess they feel they already told all the stories they could forward with the cast so they are now going for some sort of whimsical what-if?

Dragonball GT was done without Akira Toriyama, as far as I can recall, so maybe this is a way to make it his way. Then again Akira has admitted forgetting about his own characters as he's been writing this story for so many decades so who's to know if GT is even an influence for this or not.

I'm more curious than anything so I am not going to bash it and just wait for more information on the project. It could be that the generation that grew up with the characters is not the target audience. So I'll just hope is not a Teen Titans Go! kind of situation.

One thing I'll have to admit, is that it is weird seeing Son Goku as a kid looking so different from Dragonball, but considering the natural evolution of an artist, it is not surprising how much the character design has changed now.

I had to search a video on it since I hadn't heard anything.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I honestly don't know what to expect. I guess they feel they already told all the stories they could forward with the cast so they are now going for some sort of whimsical what-if?

Dragonball GT was done without Akira Toriyama, as far as I can recall, so maybe this is a way to make it his way. Then again Akira has admitted forgetting about his own characters as he's been writing this story for so many decades so who's to know if GT is even an influence for this or not.

I'm more curious than anything so I am not going to bash it and just wait for more information on the project. It could be that the generation that grew up with the characters is not the target audience. So I'll just hope is not a Teen Titans Go! kind of situation.

One thing I'll have to admit, is that it is weird seeing Son Goku as a kid looking so different from Dragonball, but considering the natural evolution of an artist, it is not surprising how much the character design has changed now.
Well.. we gotta wait next year to see if this one is entertaining or not despite everyone turns into kids lol

I don't really see me getting into this one. I feel like it is basically what SD Gundam did and just turned the series into much more kid-focused anime in order to try and gain the younger audience and tossed out everything else. Granted, that seemed to work well for them. It will probably do well too, but for me, seeing the Kais and the gods running around playing tag as kids is just kind of strange. Also, Master Roshi as a kid is umm strange lol.

I don't really see me getting into this one. I feel like it is basically what SD Gundam did and just turned the series into much more kid-focused anime in order to try and gain the younger audience and tossed out everything else. Granted, that seemed to work well for them. It will probably do well too, but for me, seeing the Kais and the gods running around playing tag as kids is just kind of strange. Also, Master Roshi as a kid is umm strange lol.
As i suspect, we're not welcome here lol

It was a classic but you shouldn't try to keep on dragging the same anime this way. That's just my thought we will have to wait and see, just how far this anime could go.

It was a classic but you shouldn't try to keep on dragging the same anime this way. That's just my thought we will have to wait and see, just how far this anime could go.
Sadly, people will buy this up and even if it is awful, the money will flow to justify the next one.

Back