Downtime and theme

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Hello everyone!

We are sorry about the downtime of OPF.Our hosting provider is having some issues.Please excuse us for the inconvenience :( You might see the site down a bit more this week :(

Anyway,we are looking for a new theme for OPF.And our new theme is in designing phase :)

Take a look at this link to check the current work http://onepiece.net46.net/index.php

If you have any suggestions or complaints feel free to post them here.

Thank you,

Yours OPF Team.

This is just shell of forum without plugins or anything else so it is looking empty because of that,just wanted to add that. :)

Olie said:
This is just shell of forum without plugins or anything else so it is looking empty because of that,just wanted to add that. :)

Thanks for your work olie :D
And the theme is pretty good :)

Olie said:

Thanks for the great theme Olie *-*

Zero said:
so the sites broken this week? good coz i have to study this week x)

:mad:

New theme looks fine =) Old one (Modern VB) has some little issues here and there, but I guess we are not going to support it anymore (right?) so it doesn't matter.

Sindar said:
New theme looks fine =) Old one (Modern VB) has some little issues here and there, but I guess we are not going to support it anymore (right?) so it doesn't matter.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Sure ^^ I'll try not to bug you too much though :D

Back